Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

When Was The Last Time...?
Andie_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hi Mommies!!

It's Friday, and that means it's time to have some fun on our board. Try this fun game and get us started!

How To Play:
Answer the previous poster's question about the last time you did something. Then make up one of your own. This does not have to be pregnancy related, so ask away!

Example:

** When was the last time you ate dessert instead of dinner?
** Yesterday, and it was wonderful!
** WWTLT you indulged in chocolate cake?

So, here's your first question: When was the last time you stayed in your pajamas all day?

vanessagw23 responded:
Ha, yesterday! at least until about 4 pm when I had to go to class
Me(28), DH(29), DD(7) Hope that this one is another DD and I'll get to be a SAHM for a little bit while finishing up Nursng school

Afshan007 replied to vanessagw23's response:
Today.... still in them actually!

Andie_WebMD_Staff replied to Afshan007's response:
Hi Vanessa & Afshan!

PJ days are awesome!!

But, you guys forgot to post your question for the next person. This is a fun little game.

First you answer, then you post a new "When was the last time..." question of your own for the next person to answer. Then they do the same, and so on.

Sorry if I made that confusing!! LOL

Afshan007 replied to Andie_WebMD_Staff's response:
Oh Sorry... I get it now... I blame prego mom brain, thats my story and I'm sticking to it!

When was the last time you had a full meal without having to get up to take care of someone or something else?

cl1234 replied to Afshan007's response:
About 5:30pm, I cooked it too!

What is your biggest indulgence when it comes to a 'bad for you' snack?

Andie_WebMD_Staff replied to cl1234's response:
I have to answer this one just because I have been on a bad-for-me snack binge all week!!

Biggest indulgence is movie theater popcorn, though. I just love it. I will only go to certain theaters because of their popcorn and I would eat the whole extra large bag (drowned in butter, of course) until it makes me sick.

Disgusting, isn't it? Last indulgence was last Friday!

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU -- found yourself jealous of another pregnant mommy for something?

sweets1988 replied to Andie_WebMD_Staff's response:
was last jealous of another pregnant mom 2 days ago. Shes a sweet lady but my husband works with her all the time and i get sad and jealous. He works in and elder care home and works nights. its a hard shift and he ends up sleeping most of the day. he spends more time at work with her and a few other girls then he does awake at home with me and my 2 year old. I just feel left out and jealous sometimes.... i know shame on me. hes a very loyal man. cant help it lol

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU -- kissed your better half just because you wanted to?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Found out in mid-June that I'm pregnant with my first child. Excited and nervous!

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.