Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Dream of having a boy in my first trimester
An_218110 posted:
Ok! Is it true that whatever gender you dream is what your going to have while your pregnant. I heard pregnancy dreams are powerful. I dream that I was having a boy. I have 2 boys now and was hoping to have a girl. Also, this pregnancy has been alot different then my other 2, more nausea, just more sick so I guess I was really hoping to have a girl but I had this dream. I also want to go buy that Intellgender kit but don't know how accurate it is. I don't find out until May what I'm going to have. Any thoughts?

mommyin2011 responded:
Lurking from 2nd tri....

well...I had a dream that I was having a boy as well early in my pregnancy...and...I am!! I don't know how true pregnancy dreams are, but it was true with me :)

I wouldn't waste your $$ on the Intellgender kit. im not sure how far long you are, but I was able to tell the gender when I was 15 wks.

good luck!!!
Me (28) DH (26) 2 fur babies (both 1) - 1st baby EDD: 7/31/11 - BLUE TEAM!!

Sunshine8772 responded:
I keep having dreams of twins. Im kinda hoping mine arent true. But at the same time it would be really neat. :) Those gender tests arent always accurate. Its the same as going by your dreams except for expensive.

mystical_skyy replied to Sunshine8772's response:
with my son, i dreamt that i had a girl. so in my opinion, i dont believe that your dreams always tell you what your having.

MSettle78 replied to mystical_skyy's response:
My whole 1st and 2nd tri until I found out what I was having I dreamt like every night I was having a girl SO I thought I was having a girl come to find out we are having a boy and Still even after I found out I still had dreams that the Drs were wrong lol which their not Ive seen the ultrasound Defintly a boy and I couldnt be happier

palvarad responded:
How weird.
All throughout my first pregnancy I KNEW I was having a boy. I couldn't explain it to anyone, I just knew!

Now? I have a very, very strong sensation that I'm having a girl. And as long as the baby's healthy, with all her necessary parts I'm fine, but honestly? I really want another boy. I really wanted boys, I'm not sure I'm equipped to raise a girl. I can barely do my own hair much less the hair of a little girl. And I already have a stepdaughter and she's challenging enough. I can wait to find out, but boy, I won't be shocked if I turned out being right!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Kalee, 28, married to Jim, 33, and we are expecting our 2nd baby in October! We have 1 daughter, Gaby, who just turned 1 on February 12. We we...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful