Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Dream of having a boy in my first trimester
An_218110 posted:
Ok! Is it true that whatever gender you dream is what your going to have while your pregnant. I heard pregnancy dreams are powerful. I dream that I was having a boy. I have 2 boys now and was hoping to have a girl. Also, this pregnancy has been alot different then my other 2, more nausea, just more sick so I guess I was really hoping to have a girl but I had this dream. I also want to go buy that Intellgender kit but don't know how accurate it is. I don't find out until May what I'm going to have. Any thoughts?

mommyin2011 responded:
Lurking from 2nd tri....

well...I had a dream that I was having a boy as well early in my pregnancy...and...I am!! I don't know how true pregnancy dreams are, but it was true with me :)

I wouldn't waste your $$ on the Intellgender kit. im not sure how far long you are, but I was able to tell the gender when I was 15 wks.

good luck!!!
Me (28) DH (26) 2 fur babies (both 1) - 1st baby EDD: 7/31/11 - BLUE TEAM!!

Sunshine8772 responded:
I keep having dreams of twins. Im kinda hoping mine arent true. But at the same time it would be really neat. :) Those gender tests arent always accurate. Its the same as going by your dreams except for expensive.

mystical_skyy replied to Sunshine8772's response:
with my son, i dreamt that i had a girl. so in my opinion, i dont believe that your dreams always tell you what your having.

MSettle78 replied to mystical_skyy's response:
My whole 1st and 2nd tri until I found out what I was having I dreamt like every night I was having a girl SO I thought I was having a girl come to find out we are having a boy and Still even after I found out I still had dreams that the Drs were wrong lol which their not Ive seen the ultrasound Defintly a boy and I couldnt be happier

palvarad responded:
How weird.
All throughout my first pregnancy I KNEW I was having a boy. I couldn't explain it to anyone, I just knew!

Now? I have a very, very strong sensation that I'm having a girl. And as long as the baby's healthy, with all her necessary parts I'm fine, but honestly? I really want another boy. I really wanted boys, I'm not sure I'm equipped to raise a girl. I can barely do my own hair much less the hair of a little girl. And I already have a stepdaughter and she's challenging enough. I can wait to find out, but boy, I won't be shocked if I turned out being right!

Spotlight: Member Stories

BFP April '10, Due Dec 27th. I am also on PAL with more info :)

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 80 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.