Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

RSV
An_218118 posted:
I am six weeks and five days pregnant. My friends two month old baby is in the hospital with RSV. Will it be safe to go vist them in the hospital?

sweets1988 responded:
that is a rather contagious virus and i would be cautious. When pregnant you are caught with a much lower immune defense. But you could call ahead and ask a nurse or doc on staff to see if its safe. they may just give u a mask and send you in. probably best to as a pro.

Good luck to you and your friend.

Harely responded:
My 3 year old had RSV, then my 5 month old got it, and they were both hospitalizes for a week each, and I am 12 weeks along and I was fine, I stayed with them both in the hosptial and everything went well, they are better now. You should be fine.

Harley

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jessica. I am engaged to my wonderful Fiance, Joe. We have been together for two and a half years and this is our 2nd pregnancy. We suffere...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.