Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

DECEMBER DUE DATE
DMJR posted:
there should be a few more of us outthere..

My EDD its Dec 9, according to webmd calendar, its my first baby, long waited as we tried for allmost 2yrs, and i should have my docs appointment next monday!!

ecm683 responded:
My due date according to the webmd calendar is Dec 10. My appt is this Friday and is my first baby too! Very excited!

An_218131 replied to ecm683's response:
Dec 5. appointment on Thurs. April 14. second baby

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Ladies,

Wow...the December Due Date Club is growing!

Just wanted to let you know that I posted a quick link to this and the other due date clubs at the top of the page in the Community Announcement area. Now you won't have to search for this thread!

Hope it makes it easier to check in with your fellow December moms. :)

Bet you never wished Christmas would come early as much as you do now!!
If nature had arranged that husbands and wives should have children alternatively, there would never be more than three in a family. ~Lawrence Housman

ILOVEGAVIN replied to Andie_WebMD_Staff's response:
Due date Dec. 6th, 2 days before my birthday! No appt. made yet because they don't want to see me until I am 8 weeks and this is my THIRD and it was a total shock, I almost passed out when I found out, but am very excited now that the shock has worn off.

mskay251983 responded:
great finally i see some dec due dates on here.My dd according to this site is Dec 10th we are super excited.This is my 2nd baby.Hope to speak with you ladies regularly because i am always on here.
WIFE AND MOTHER TO 2YR OLD BOY

mskay251983 replied to ecm683's response:
YAY we have the same due date so far lol.I havent made a doc appointment yet but im sure the date will probably change a bit.
WIFE AND MOTHER TO 2YR OLD BOY

ffwife23Kt replied to mskay251983's response:
Yay! I am glad to see Dec mommy's on here too! I am due approx Dec 18! I have my first appointment on April 27 and am so excited for the ultrasound and to see if I am having twins! Twins and triplets run crazy on my mom's side. Cross your fingers for twins!!! Thanks!!

Anmar22 responded:
Hi everyone,
I'm due Dec. 4 according to webmd. My first dr. appointment is tomorrow. I'm very excited for baby #2, happened quicker than expected on the first month TTC.

DaleCDean29 responded:
Hi I'm dale Pregnant with number 2...Due by WebMD's calculator Dec 19, 2011. I have a nine month old daughter and please don't act surprised I have been getting a lot of that lately.
Dale 31, DH 30, DD 9 Months Pregnant with number 2!

linnylou217 replied to DaleCDean29's response:
i am a december mommy to! this is my second, my name is lindsay. my son will be 2 in july and people are suprised at that. i work full time and go to school part time, and still have time to get excited all over again!

Lindsay26 DH32 DS21 months EDD12-11-2011 BFP 4-10-11

imrn1997 responded:
My EDD is Dec. 11th! Baby number 3. Kind of a shock as though we were done and gave away most of my baby things. DD 7 and DS 5. Awaiting my first appt next Thurs. Good luck ladies!

northstarchick08 responded:
Well found out I'm now due Dec. 3rd. EDD keeps changing, started out with EDD on 11/22/11, then went to 11/29/11, now we are at 12/3/11, feel like I'm gonna be pregnant forever! Its been a rough road already, but it will all be worth it in the end!

dawlfin2 responded:
Hi! I'm Jenni and mommy to Jayden (born: 11/2/2008). Currently expecting #2 on December 6th, 2011. I am 7 weeks tomorrow and see my dr. for an ultrasound at 8am next Tuesday. :) YAY!

YeagerV responded:
My EDD is 12/11/2011

I had an U/S today and they could not see anything. My next app is May 4th I hope that by then they can see the baby!! Im so excited! This will be my first baby. I had a m/c last summer at 6 weeks so I have been anxious and nervous.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Nicole and I have been married to my husband Nate for 7 years. We have two boys named Luke and Alex. We thought we were done having kids un...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.