Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

New here :)
michelleypito posted:
Hey guys I am new here. I am roughly 8 weeks pregnant and I have an ultrasound next week to find out for sure. My edd is Thanksgiving. I have an 8 1/2 month old daughter. When is everyone due and how far along are you? Good luck happy and healthy pregnancies to all of you.

blondiebon18 responded:
Hello!
I am 8 weeks along and I am due 11/22 with our first baby! We went for a ultrasound last week and got to see and hear the baby's heartbeat at a strong 162 beats per minute!

bbayheart4234 replied to blondiebon18's response:
Hey ladies! I am currently 9 1/2 weeks and Im due 11/13! I am hoping I will be early just because it will be neat if the baby is born on 11/11/11 but of course its all in the babys plans! I went to my first ultrasound one the 1st and I couldnt believe it! I knew I was pregnant from the blood test but it just became so real once I was actually able to see the baby inside me! Hope your pregnancies are going well and your not having too many symptoms!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together from almost 6 years(in june). We got married in June of 2010. We enjoy spending time with eachother and family. I ...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful