Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Pregnancy Sucks
klynshoe posted:
I've always dreamed of being pregnant and now I take it all back! I am so SICK of always being SICK. I'm tired of throwing up every day. I'm tired of the constant stomach pains from being constipated and then having it turn to diarhea at the worst possible time. I'm tired of apologizing to my husband for being overly sensitive and moody because he just doesn't GET IT. I'm tired of trying to explain to my boss that I'm not always available to speak with at every given moment of every day because I'm hunched over the toilet at work in the bathroom gagging. I'm tired of my husband forgetting to come to appts. I'm tired of not being able to get housework done because I'm too sick/tired. I'm TIRED OF IT ALL. I really hope this is worth it because I can't take it anymore.

~Merely surviving hour by hour at 10 wks, 6 days, 14 hrs...

dawlfin2 responded:
Your post made me smile.

I totally understand where you're coming from. I had zero symptoms with my first pregnancy and was thinking that since I never got MS the first time, that I wouldn't get it this time....well, I was just wrong! I feel your pain. Let me assure you - this too shall pass (never soon enough but eventually). I promise you the end result is worth it.

pooies responded:
Ditto! I'm now at 12 weeks 3 days and weeks 3-11 were pure HELL. I even argued with my husband constantly about whether or not we could keep going with the pregnancy. Just 2 days ago my symptoms started to ease up so now I don't constantly think about how I'm going to die from this. Instead of being sick I now have severe painful constipation. Not necessarily a better symptom but I at least don't dream about throwing myself off our balcony. I would say hunker down for the next week and eat and do whatever you want when you want and it will get better. Tell your husband exactly what you think of his behavior and to stop being a jerk!

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
Sorry to hear you all are feeling so bad during this pregnancy. Have you talked to your Dr. about a prenatal vitamin with a stool softener in it?

How about a women's group for pregnant women?

Good luck and I hope you feel better REAL soon!
Me (31) DH (30) Hoping for 1st DS or DD by next year! God is good all the time and His mercy endures forever...be at peace!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 33 years old, and married to my wonderful husband, John, who is 35. I recently (10-6-10) found out I am pregnant. I am very excited, but appreh...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.