Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Lost
GloriaaMichelle posted:
Im 9 weeks pregnant and I'm so happy but i feel that the father doesnt want anything to do with us. Its like he's bipolar or something. The first baby i lost because of depression and i dont want that to happen to me again. i will have this baby i just need help getting through these next 7 months.

joseps1982 responded:
I thought my boyfriend was ready to have kids, but i guess i was wrong. I mean we talked about it and now that i am he wants me to get an abortion, whats up with that?

DaleCDean29 responded:
Both of you ladies need to find others to lean on. Obviously your BF/DH is not going to deal with the changes your going through as well as you hoped. I would ask them if they are committed to having the babies your pregnant with. If they cannot answer you confidently, then both of you need to consider other living situations.
Dale 31, DH 30, DD 9 Months Pregnant with number 2!

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
Hi Gloria,

I'm sorry about what happened during your last pregnancy. Depression is a beast. I totally understand.

Try to keep your spirits up and stay around positive people and positive things.

One thing I did was join different bible study groups where I met a lot of good women who kept me in prayer.

Also, maybe in your area there's a Pregnancy Resource Center. There, you can find someone to talk to and join one of their groups and meet other ladies who are experiencing what you're going through.
Me (31) DH (30) Hoping for 1st DS or DD by next year! God is good all the time and His mercy endures forever...be at peace!

linnylou217 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
You have to already start thinking what is best for the baby. My sister's b/f wouldnt get a job and said she should quit hers and live on wellfare, after that he just dissappeared, it is so good here now. he would call my niece the mistake and so on. so it was better to have a life without him. we have a great tight family and sometimes that is better than what any insecure man can give you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Unbelievably happily married to my best friend who is an amazing husband. We are coming up on our first year anniversary next month and are expecting ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.