Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Weird symptoms...
BeautifullyBlessed posted:
Lurking...

It's funny how with our bodies, we experience a lot of pregnancy symptoms without being pregnant at all. Maybe, they're just normal things our bodies go through from time-to-time.

Looking for the first signs....
*I can't go by sore breasts because I get that anyway
*I can't by by frequent urination because I have that anyway
*I can't go by fatigue because I have that anyway

How I found out I was pregnant last time was because I was relaxing on the couch on a Saturday, watching tv and reading and my underarms were sweating and musty...lol. That never happened before...I could go all day without deodorant and still smell ok. Not so when I became pregnant...weird.

What weird things happened to alert you that you were pregnant?
Me (31) DH (30) Hoping for 1st DS or DD by next year!

God is good all the time and His mercy endures forever...be at peace!

htma4494 responded:
This is weird, but since I've been pregnant, my feet has started becoming numb every now and then, and my butt mucsles are so sore (My DB has to massage my bum now) LOL!!!I know it;s weird

BeautifullyBlessed replied to htma4494's response:
Free massages! LOL...that is a funny place.
Me (31) DH (30) Hoping for 1st DS or DD by next year! God is good all the time and His mercy endures forever...be at peace!

ButterflyBaby1107 responded:
I always thought it was weird when people would say their sense of smell increased and the smell of raw meat made them sick--I didn't really believe it until after I was pregnant and about hurled walking past the meat department in the grocery store!

Spotlight: Member Stories

DD Lily -3 years old 6/26/08 Pregnant with TWINS due 10/12 OH MY!!

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.