Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Attn: Newbies & Updates for 5/2/11 List
Andie_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hi There Mommies!

If you haven't heard this enough since you've been here...Welcome to the 1st Trimester Community!! This is one of the most exciting (and exhausting) times of your life and we are so happy to be sharing it with you!

We keep a "List" of how everyone's doing and track some important dates so it's easy to keep up to date at a glance! We will post "THE LIST" each Monday with everyone's info, as well as this thread to provide updates we need to make to the list.

This will help us welcome Newbies from our TTC communities to 1st Trimester (BFP to 13w2d), and help graduating mommies transition to the 2nd Trimester community (13w3d to 26w4d), where you'll meet our super sweet Mod, Byroney, who will take great care of you!

Of course, this is optional, but if you'd like to participate, just post your answers to the questions below and I'll get the list prepared for Monday's posting..

• Your first name
  • Your Estimated Due Date (EDD)
  • Your Team (Green = want to know the sex, Yellow = don't want to know the sex, Pink or Blue if you already know the sex)
  • Upcoming Important Dates (First OB/Gyn appt, first U/S, etc.)

If there's something I forgot, or something you think would be a good idea to track, just let me know! :)
I can grow people, what's your superpower - Favorite Tshirt Quote :)
FirstPrevious12NextLast

33Joan responded:
Joan
Dec 18th
Yellow
1st OB appt - May 10th

klmem responded:
Renee
Nov. 12
Green Team

DeeWildWoman responded:
Dee
Dec 21
Green Team
First U/S - 5/3

nikylas_mommy responded:
Denise EDD 12/30/11 Team Green!!

rfergusson86 responded:
Rebecca
EDD Dec 30
Team Green
First OB appt May 9th

Pamela11703 responded:
Pam
Dec 2, 2011
Green

kodora23 responded:
Misti
12/31/11
green

DeeMommy2Be responded:
Dee / 12.25.11 / green team! :)

alyvon responded:
Alyssa
12/19/11
Team Green!
No dates yet, just found out!!

Kelseh responded:
Kelseh, 11/30/11 (was already told it would be sooner though!), green, 2nd U/S on May 12

natladymac responded:
Natalie
EDD Dec 25
Team Green!
Important dates: June for OB ( Military spouse PCSing)

mattswifey0202 responded:
Sarah EDD 12/21/11 green team
first ob appt 5/10

ColleenK32 responded:
Colleen
1/5/12
yellow
no appts scheduled yet

JennieLoe responded:
Jennie 1/2/12 Green waiting for insurance to get 1st appointment, but already verified at a free clinic.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Here's my story: I'm just shy of 29 years old. My husband and I have been married for 6 years and have a 20 month old little girl. We were pla...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.