Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Second Pregnancy Early Cramping
An_218184 posted:
I just found out i was pregnant I am only about 4 weeks along and i am have cramping. I was wondering if this is normal?

kjensen15 responded:
I am 5 weeks along and have been having cramping off and on. They aren't constant and just kind of feel like light menstrual cramps. From everything I've read slight cramping is normal as long as they aren't really severe or accompanied by bleeding!

BeautifullyBlessed replied to kjensen15's response:
Lurking...TTC

I've been having very light cramps as well that aren't constant. They are very dull. The thing is, I had my "period" this month. What triggered me was that I kept having the light cramps even after my period left. Today is 8 days after my period (CD9) and am still having the dull cramps which is odd for me.

I took 2 hpts but they were both negative.

Could it be possible?
Me (31) DH (30) Hoping for 1st DS or DD by next year! God is good all the time and His mercy endures forever...be at peace!

lbcash responded:
I am pregnant with my second child and I am 5 weeks along and I am experiencing cramping as well. I called the doc because I had some light pink bleeding a couple days ago and everything was fine. I guess it's like they say, no two pregnancies are alike.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Rachel and my husband and I are expecting our first baby. After trying for a couples years we are excited that the time has finally came. I...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.