Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Ill be 12 weeks on Friday!
Pamela11703 posted:
Hi ladies.... I AM SO Excited to be 12 weeks this friday... I feel like it has taken forever to get to this point. I have an appt today and my second u/s next Tuesday! I'm still pretty nervous about this pregnancy since it wasn't planned.. I feel like I havent been eating enough, Im always feeling sick to my stomach but trying to eat good when I can... All my other pregnancies I have never had any symptoms so maybe its a good sign!

Is anyone else due around Dec 2nd?
Pamela(29), DH(32), Patrick(4) 2.14.07, Ryan(3) 4.20.08, Liam(6 mos) 10.20.10, Edd 12/2/11 - Green Team!

DMJR responded:
me me me!! im due dec 4, but ill be 12wks this friday, im 11wks 3days as we speak, havent had nausea or dizzyness or something just im very very extreme tired, and at this moment i have the worst headache ever, my 2nd u/s its this saturday, ill get to see my lit baby again!!!

ILOVEGAVIN responded:
I am due Dec. 6th and I can totally relate because this one was not planned for us either. I have been sick almost everyday this time, but not with my other 2. I feel like I am doing something wrong.
Christine (24) DH (26) Gavin 07/07/07 (3 1/2) Greyson 05/29/2010 (10 months) New Baby due Dec 6th.

emyjo83 responded:
I am due November 28 but won't go past November 21. Other than nausea, I've had no other symptoms.

Pamela11703 - Are you starting to show yet? I am not and it makes me nervous and our kids are almost the same ages. I have a 5 year old, 3 year old and 7 month old and this one was a complete surprise.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Marisha, I am a 23 year old native Californian. I have been married to my DH for 3 1/2 years. We have a DD who is almost 17 months old. Dur...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.