Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

hot flashes
KenShe77 posted:
how many of you out there have experienced any hot flashes? I feel like I get them and I am still in my 1st trimester? any words of wisdom for a first time pregnant lady?

TWalker02840 responded:
I have!!! this is my 3rd pregnancy and I never experienced them in the first two. My doc asked me if I had any fever symptoms and I mentioned the hot flashes.He said its normal! My doc said as my hormones balance out they should go away!

SimonaSwaby responded:
I just thought it was me being hot all the time. Eat ice i heard it keeps you cool. But i stay under a fan.

melissa5583 responded:
I am currently 27 weeks pg and I had horrible hot flashes in my first trimester. I would have to sleep with a fan on and no covers at all. It's actually gotten better than it was at the beginning though! Although I still get hot at work when everyone else is freezing!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well I'm 23 and married to a Marine. We have a little girl who was born 2/14/08 and are expecting another baby due on 2/14/11.

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
166 of 216 found this helpful