Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

hot flashes
KenShe77 posted:
how many of you out there have experienced any hot flashes? I feel like I get them and I am still in my 1st trimester? any words of wisdom for a first time pregnant lady?

TWalker02840 responded:
I have!!! this is my 3rd pregnancy and I never experienced them in the first two. My doc asked me if I had any fever symptoms and I mentioned the hot flashes.He said its normal! My doc said as my hormones balance out they should go away!

SimonaSwaby responded:
I just thought it was me being hot all the time. Eat ice i heard it keeps you cool. But i stay under a fan.

melissa5583 responded:
I am currently 27 weeks pg and I had horrible hot flashes in my first trimester. I would have to sleep with a fan on and no covers at all. It's actually gotten better than it was at the beginning though! Although I still get hot at work when everyone else is freezing!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My DH and I live in Tucson, Arizona and are happily expecting our first child this Dec. We're super excited since we've been trying for almost...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful