Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

I WANT MY GIRL! "/
DeeMommy2Be posted:
Anyone else set on a specific gender? I have 2 boys and I'm dyinnnng to get my little girl! I LOOOVE my boys to death but I always envisioned myself with a little princess.

I'm so scared I'm setting myself up for dissapointment. I feel HORRIBLE even thinking this but I figure if anyone understand.. it's you ladies!

Pamela11703 responded:
Oh my god I feel the same way ! lol i have three boys (4,3 and 7 months old) and this pregnancy was completely unplanned... so i think/hope maybe its God's way of giving me my little girl! :)

My husband wants a boy because he says it will be easier but i still want my little girl! This is our last chance... DH is scheduled for a vasectomy soon (He was supposed to get one months ago, but now theres no rish lol)

Lets hope we get our girls! Although boys are fun too as we both know !
Pamela(29), DH(32), Patrick(4) 2.14.07, Ryan(3) 4.20.08, Liam(6 mos) 10.20.10, Edd 12/2/11 - Green Team!

ktaylor11 replied to Pamela11703's response:
I hope you ladies get your little girl. I wanted my first to be a boy and I got a girl. She is definitely a princess. She will be 3 June 2 and I am 6 weeks prego and I want another little girl. If it's a boy he'll be my little man but having a girl already I just think it would be so much easier.

kodora23 responded:
I have my little girl I want to give my DH a boy and of course i want a little boy too.

I wont be hurt to have a girl either
~Misti(23) DH(24) DD(3) EDD 12/31/11~ Green Team!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
My cousin's wife wanted a girl very bad because they already had two boys. At one of her appointments, she was told she was having a girl and was very excited. A few appointments later, a different doctor said she was going to have a healthy boy and she was like "What? I was told I was having a girl." It was a boy and needless to say she was very disappointed, especially since they had decided that would be their last.

A former co-worker's ex-wife was told throughout her entire pregnancy she was having a girl only to have a boy. She was so disappointed (they already had two boys) she told the doctor to put it back.

Anmar22 responded:
We're hoping for a boy, between DH and me we have 3 girls. I won't be too upset though if we have another girl, they are much more fun to dress. I can't wait to find out!
Me(28), DH(38), Twin DSD(8), Eva(1), EDD(12/4)

ILOVEGAVIN responded:
I would love to have a girl too. I have 2 boys, 4 and 1. If this is a boy it will be the 9th boy in a row on my side of the family. I feel like everyone is pushing me to have a girl and it is getting a little frustrating, like I have any control over this. I just want this baby to be healthy, but yes a girl would be nice.
Christine (24) DH (26) Gavin 07/07/07 (3 1/2) Greyson 05/29/2010 (10 months) New Baby due Dec 6th.

kjensen15 responded:
First and foremost we want a healthy baby but before we got marrid we always said we would like to have a boy first. That way he can protect and look after his little sister! However, for some reason I just feel its a girl! The Chinese prediction chart says girl too (checked that just for fun!).

linnylou217 replied to kjensen15's response:
i am mixed on this decision, i have a boy that will be 2 in july and so i feel that it is natural to only want a girl, but i wouldnt mind another boy. my son is wonderful but i think he needs a brother to wrestle with. plus i had 2 sisters and no brothers so i feel like i am getting a bond with having a son. but as with the rest of you i will take whatever the Lord decides for me and my family.

ffwife23Kt responded:
I know exactly what you mean! I had a boy first who will be 2 in November so I am really hoping for a girl but my husband wants another boy. As long as I have a healthy baby with ten toes and fingers then I am happy. Good luck and hopefully you will get your girl!

Katie 26, DH Brad 29, DS Aidan 18 months, Baby #2 EDD 12/18/11

tlkittycat1968 responded:
When we found out #1 was a boy, everyone assumed DH was excited about that. I actually would tell them that he wanted a girl first since he already had 3 boys from his first marriage. Luckily, #2 was a girl.

Spotlight: Member Stories

well found out on March 14th that im pregnant with baby number 2! Very happy to bring another light into the world. But im due November 18th!~ woohoo ...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.