Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Just Found Out!!!
Jam730 posted:
Hello ladies/families!!! I am 25 and I just found out that I am preggo! I am soooo excited and more nervous than anything. This is not my first pregnancy but I have had two miscarriages before and I am just praying for a healthy/whole baby and pregnancy. Any advice is welcome and I have my first appt on June 6th to calculate due dates and physical check-up. What are some good questions to ask that normally a person might miss? Thanks in advance!!!! Good luck Mommys = )

loyal1982 responded:
Congrats!!! Welcome

Pamela11703 responded:
Congratulations! You will most likely be overwhelmed with information from your doctor after your first appt! You could ask for a list of foods you can no longer eat, activities you should avoid, thats always helpful but im pretty sure you can research that online as well. I hope you have a great first trimester!!!
Pamela(29), DH(32), Patrick(4) 2.14.07, Ryan(3) 4.20.08, Liam(6 mos) 10.20.10, Edd 12/2/11 - Green Team!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in Cedar Hills Utah. Totally love living out here so close to the mountains. We have a beautiful 2 year old daughter named Ryan, she is our St....More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful