Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Not sure what to do!!!
racgirl88 posted:
So I'm 3 days late and i decided to take pregnancy test and it came out positive, i know we have been trying but no luck yet until now :-) I'm never late my cycles are always right on to a T. I'm probably going to take another test in a few days but I guess my question is when do i make a doctor's appointment? I'm not sure who to ask because we don't want to tell family yet and get anyones hopes up and I don't have anyone to talk to, to help me with these questions, so if anyone out there can help, PLEASE!

palvarad responded:
I say make it now. You've already missed your menstrual cycle and if you're normally always on time then I definitely think it's time to call your OB.

Best of luck!

racgirl88 replied to palvarad's response:
Thanks for responding, I was able to make an appointment for next week, I'm so excited i have waited for so long for this to happen:-)

leftcoastgirl responded:
Congratulations!! You can call your doctor as soon as you want. Some practices will want to see you right away to confirm the pregnancy. My OB doesn't see patients until they're 8-9 weeks for the first appointment. Either way, you can get something set up.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Lins (26) Mike (27) DD(4/17/12) TTC for 2 1/2 yrs...Clomid for 3 cycles. Miscarried @ 6wks on 2nd cycle & here we are again hoping all goes well :...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.