Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

OK.. Anyone due in Feb?
amandatrayes posted:
Howdy!
I just took my HPT last week, and am talking to a nurse for a phone consult tomorrow. Per my calculations, I am due 2/3. This was a total shock, as I have PCOS, and it took 2 years and help for my daughter. We had been talking about getting our acts together and trying in earnest (no BC for... About 7 years.) but I was going to get in a little better shape. Apparently, God had other plans! COulda knowcked me over with a feather!
Anybody else having an amethyst baby?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

bcfrost816 responded:
Hi My due date is 2/2/12!! Congrats!
Courtney (29); DH ;(30) ;DD Peyton 12/20/08; DD Hayley 9/29/10; baby 3 on the way with EDD of 2/1/12!

mgeer987 replied to bcfrost816's response:
omg my due date is also feb. 2 or feb 3 they gave me two different ones lol but i just found out i was pregnant a few days ago wasn't planned tho but im happy

gcargueta responded:
I'm also due 2/03/2012, though I have my first U/S on June 15th where they will confirm due date and how many we have in there, lol. Congrats!

KZinME responded:
According to my calculations I'm due 2/5! Haven't seen the doctor yet though so I'm not super sure about that Congrats to all of you!

mhoney29 replied to KZinME's response:
yea i just got a positive hpt today and i'm so excited and according to my calculation i'm due 2/16 but i'm not sure my self i go to the doctor on next week.but congrat to everyone:)

85almak replied to mhoney29's response:
Congrats to everyone!! I am due 2/4/12. I haven't seen the doctor yet either but I am pretty sure that is correct.

weatherwife responded:
Hi. Just got my BFP and I think my due date should be 2/11. We'll see for sure after I see the dr. just like everyone else.
BFP 3 already! 4 weeks along. DD4 and DS3 will be so surprised. :)

babybunnnnny responded:
Hi I am also Due around Feb 2nd. I will know for sure on my 2nd OB appointment on June 17th. I had my first OB appointment last week and the baby was tiny. about the size of a grain of sugar.

MGIRL2002 responded:
just found out that i as pregnant yesterday and my due date is Feb 6,2012.

mhbabygirl responded:
Hi! i took my hpt Thursday and according to my calculations i am due 2/2/12. i am a little scared because i lost my son at 15 wks. and 6 days four years ago due to an incompetent cervix. i am afraid it might happen again but at the same time i am also scared i will make a fool of myself and go to the e.r. for pain and its just gas or something. i was on a diet last time i got pregnant and also this time. seems it only happen when i am serious about a diet.i would appreciate any comforting words. thanks and congrats

SuzyQ277 responded:
I was an amethyst baby and now I'll be having an amethyst baby! I'm due around Valentine's day! I have my first OB appointment on 7/12 and I'll find out a better idea of my due date then.

babybunnnnny replied to mhbabygirl's response:
@mhbabygirl

Congrats on your baby!!! My advice to you is don't stress and don't claim any illness. Think positive and take good care of yourself. I know easier said than done but, you are pregnant now and its a blessing. don't let the past keep you from having a healthy and strong baby now. I would like to see you post in Feb 2 that you have a happy and healthy little baby. Please dont stress- hang in there and take it one day at a time!!! - Shon

cocochanel23 responded:
Congrats! My edd is 2/2
Megan(32) DH (32), DD(4.5) DD(2) Yellow team 2/2/12

cbragg15 responded:
My EDD is 2/12/2012! Congrats ladies, we just found out today and I want to scream it at the top of my lungs I am sooooo happy!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had my first daughter while attending college, and with the help and support of my family I graduated from SDSU with my BA in Neuropsychology. I wor...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful