Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

OK.. Anyone due in Feb?
amandatrayes posted:
Howdy!
I just took my HPT last week, and am talking to a nurse for a phone consult tomorrow. Per my calculations, I am due 2/3. This was a total shock, as I have PCOS, and it took 2 years and help for my daughter. We had been talking about getting our acts together and trying in earnest (no BC for... About 7 years.) but I was going to get in a little better shape. Apparently, God had other plans! COulda knowcked me over with a feather!
Anybody else having an amethyst baby?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

bcfrost816 responded:
Hi :) My due date is 2/2/12!! Congrats!
Courtney (29); DH ;(30) ;DD Peyton 12/20/08; DD Hayley 9/29/10; baby 3 on the way with EDD of 2/1/12!

mgeer987 replied to bcfrost816's response:
omg my due date is also feb. 2 or feb 3 they gave me two different ones lol but i just found out i was pregnant a few days ago :) wasn't planned tho but im happy

gcargueta responded:
I'm also due 2/03/2012, though I have my first U/S on June 15th where they will confirm due date and how many we have in there, lol. Congrats!

KZinME responded:
According to my calculations I'm due 2/5! Haven't seen the doctor yet though so I'm not super sure about that :) Congrats to all of you!

mhoney29 replied to KZinME's response:
yea i just got a positive hpt today and i'm so excited and according to my calculation i'm due 2/16 but i'm not sure my self i go to the doctor on next week.but congrat to everyone:)

85almak replied to mhoney29's response:
Congrats to everyone!! I am due 2/4/12. I haven't seen the doctor yet either but I am pretty sure that is correct.

weatherwife responded:
Hi. Just got my BFP and I think my due date should be 2/11. We'll see for sure after I see the dr. just like everyone else. :)
BFP 3 already! 4 weeks along. DD4 and DS3 will be so surprised. :)

babybunnnnny responded:
Hi I am also Due around Feb 2nd. I will know for sure on my 2nd OB appointment on June 17th. I had my first OB appointment last week and the baby was tiny. about the size of a grain of sugar.

MGIRL2002 responded:
i just found out that i as pregnant yesterday and my due date is Feb 6,2012.

mhbabygirl responded:
Hi! i took my hpt Thursday and according to my calculations i am due 2/2/12. i am a little scared because i lost my son at 15 wks. and 6 days four years ago due to an incompetent cervix. i am afraid it might happen again but at the same time i am also scared i will make a fool of myself and go to the e.r. for pain and its just gas or something. i was on a diet last time i got pregnant and also this time. seems it only happen when i am serious about a diet.i would appreciate any comforting words. thanks and congrats

SuzyQ277 responded:
I was an amethyst baby and now I'll be having an amethyst baby! I'm due around Valentine's day! I have my first OB appointment on 7/12 and I'll find out a better idea of my due date then.

babybunnnnny replied to mhbabygirl's response:
@mhbabygirl

Congrats on your baby!!! My advice to you is don't stress and don't claim any illness. Think positive and take good care of yourself. I know easier said than done but, you are pregnant now and its a blessing. don't let the past keep you from having a healthy and strong baby now. I would like to see you post in Feb 2 that you have a happy and healthy little baby. Please dont stress- hang in there and take it one day at a time!!! - Shon

cocochanel23 responded:
Congrats! My edd is 2/2
Megan(32) DH (32), DD(4.5) DD(2) Yellow team 2/2/12

cbragg15 responded:
My EDD is 2/12/2012! Congrats ladies, we just found out today and I want to scream it at the top of my lungs I am sooooo happy!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mom of 5 (Ashley-17, Alicia-12, Isaac-8, Maddie-7, Gavin-8 months) and the next LO is due 12/23/10.

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.