Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

not sure if im having a mc or not?
racgirl88 posted:
I went to my first doctors appt on friday and she did a pap smear then a few hours after i started spotting brown and then the next day it was still happening and my bf and I had intercorse on saturday and after that some blood came out, i was concerned so i called to see if the doctor or anyone would be there and they weren't but i guess she has the calls forwarded to her phone because she called me back, she said that's normal just if it gets worse got to the hospital. Then came sunday and i was at work and it was brown again so i was like ok good its stopping which it pretty much did for the night and then comes today and more blood:-( so i already had an appt for today and i called and they said they could take me earlier so i left work and wen. She said it could be a possible mc but she isnt sure what is bleeding either the cervix or the uterus, she said but the cervix is still closed and at the time i didnt have cramping. I was able to leave work a little early and now that i am home i used one of the progertrone pills she prescribed to me and im laying in bed with mild cramping, so im not sure how to feel right now other than upset, or even what to think, i dont really have any friends to talk to about this so thats why i got on here and left this post, hopefully someone out their can give me some hope, cuz i sure need it right now

aly192527 responded:
It is common to spot after both a pap smear and after sex so the bleeding could be from that. My dr. told me at my first appointment that spotting for two or three days from the pap smear wouldn't be unusual. Early in pregnancy it's extremely difficult to know except monitoring it all over time. I know it's frustrating because you want to know. I've been there. Try to rest and take it easy. If you start cramping or anything don't hesitate to go to the Emergency Room. How far along are you? I'm sorry you're going through this and I hope everything turns out to be okay and that your bleeding stops. You aren't alone; these boards are here for support.

babybunnnnny responded:
@racgirl88

((((( hugggg)))). I hope everything turns out well with your pregnancy. relax and up those legs up. I know you are stressed but, you have to just pray. sometimes all we can do is pray and talk to your baby. Let your baby know that you want him to be strong and healthy like his daddy.. ( I at least tell my little baby that). - shon

racgirl88 replied to babybunnnnny's response:
Thanks right now I'm in the emergency room, been here for 6hrs, im not sure if things are looking good but I guess I have to wait and see.

racgirl88 replied to babybunnnnny's response:
well I did mc. it sucks really bad and i don't wish this on anyone. Now its time to heal all the way around and then we start trying again and hope for the best. Good luck to all of you and i hope you have happy healthy babies

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Carly and I'm happily married to Chris. 2009 was an exciting year for us, we bought our first home which we share with our adorably lar...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.