Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

anyone else having these symptoms?
cbragg15 posted:
My husband and I just found out yesterday that we are expecting, according to my last period I should be right around 5 & a half weeks. I am have little cramps on and off, not uncomfortable but just enough to notice, I read that it could mean your uterus is stretching and getting bigger but I'm still worried. Is anyone else having these symptoms?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I had period-like cramps during both my pregnancies.

ColleenK32 responded:
normal. I've had cramps most of this pregnancy- didn't have them with my dd.
Colleen 27 DH Cory 30. DD Lexi 6/9/06 Expecting 2 1/3/2012, Yellow Team (I hope!! DH really wants the surprise, I'm trying to stick to it)!!

cbragg15 replied to ColleenK32's response:
Thanks ladies! I keep reading on etopic pregnancies and stuff and it worries me! I'm NOT going to stress though, this is my second pregnancy and I don't remember having them with my daughter (I didn't find out with her until I was 11 wks pregnant) I didn't have ANY symptoms and with this one I had symptoms from the day after my missed period, it's weird how they say EVERY pregnancy is different, it's so true!

kjensen15 replied to cbragg15's response:
I have had cramping on and off since I was 5 weeks, I am now almost 10 weeks along. From what I've read about ectopic pregnancies it is a really sharp pain predominately on one side.

cbragg15 replied to kjensen15's response:
Thank you! Mine is not sharp and doesn't feel bad at all, it's just enough to notice it! It's not like menstural cramps either, alot less than menstural cramps!

KonaMommy responded:
With this pregnancy, and my son, I noticed a dull "pulling" sensation that is sometimes more noticeable on one side, sometimes more so on the other. It's not really crampy, it feels like a taffy pull in there. I think this is the uterus stretching.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married my sweetie 6 yrs ago, and had our first in October 2010. We just found out we are expecting baby #2! We have one dog and live just outside of ...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.