Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Positive Pregnancy Test
LiLL1979 posted:
Hello! I am happy to report that I just got two positive pregnancy tests. I previously frequented these boards when I was pregnant with my first child. My DD is now 3 years and 3 months old. It's so hard to believe it's been so long since I was last prego. Anyway, so here I am again. I must be only 3 weeks along at this point. I am a bit concerned because there a few things I did in the past few weeks that make me nervous. First, I had a very stressful couple of days right around the time I got pregnant. Secondly, I have had a few drinks during the last two weekends. And the third and most worrisome thing is I had a horrible headache yesterday and took 1 excedrin migraine. I'm really hoping to have a healthy pregnancy like I did with my DD. I hope none of these things have a negative impact on my unborn baby.

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
Congratulations!!!

First, I believe your baby is just fine and your doctor will confirm this. I'm sure you're going to take every precaution going forward.

Have you been trying to conceive or is this pregnancy a surprise? I'm shocked that you to a positive on a hpt at only 3 weeks along.

Did you have any symptoms?
Me (31) DH (30) Hoping for 1st DS or DD by next year! God is good all the time and His mercy endures forever...be at peace!

leftcoastgirl responded:
If you're only three weeks along, I wouldn't worry at all about the drinks or the Excedrin. You most likely had them before the baby implanted (which would have only been days ago). If it makes you feel better, you can bring them up to your doctor at your first visit, but I bet he/she won't be concerned at all.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Baby number one was born in September 2010 after a frustrating 13 attempts to get pregnant. We decided since it was so hard to get pregnant the first ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.