Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Very Few Symptoms
SaraJMartin posted:
I am 34 yrs old and pregnant for the first time. I am 6 weeks+3 days along. About a month ago I had cramps and my boobs were tender, but now I am feeling great. I am wondering if there might be something wrong? Any ideas?

ColleenK32 responded:
a month ago you would have only been 2 weeks pregnant and wouldn't have known it. Chances are that may have been implantation cramps? Either way... cramping can be very normal, as long as there is no bleeding.And if you are feeling great now- then Congrats! Your a lucky one. But there is def no indication that anything is wrong....
Colleen 27 DH Cory 30. DD Lexi 6/9/06 Expecting 2 1/3/2012, Yellow Team (I hope!! DH really wants the surprise, I'm trying to stick to it)!!

marsharileylamont responded:
LUCKY FOR YOU THAT IS ALL U HAD.....my boobs stopped hurtin a longtime ago...but my nipples are bigger and not the areolas. i wish the m/s would just lesve me alone now.....i can deal with the cramps cuz i always shave them
popsmommy(30) DH(37) DS(6) No.2 on the way

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
Hi Sara,

Congratulations! In my experience, at 6 weeks I felt great too...I even boasted a little :) ...then I hit 8 weeks and I started to feel horrible!

Everybody is different though and I hope you continue to feel great!

Enjoy your pregnancy and I wish you a healthy and happy 9 months!
Me (31) DH (30) Hoping for 1st DS or DD by next year! God is good all the time and His mercy endures forever...be at peace!

An_218241 responded:
When I was pregnant with my daughter, I felt great at 6 weeks too, and people kept telling me how lucky I was. When I hit 7 weeks, the morning sickness hit like a wrecking ball. I was so sick that I had to quit working, and I couldn't get out of bed before noon. Count yourself very lucky if you keep feeling great. Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello Everyone!! My name is Sarah, I am 20 years old. Married the man of my dreams ( :D ) on August 6th 2011. My husbands name is Noah he is 25, he is...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.