Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

1ST PREGNANCY AND IM GOING ON 9 WEEKS
PittyMama posted:
Hey this is my first pregnancy and im going on 9 wks. I have been doing this thing where one week i can eat anything then the next i don't want nothing. Everyone is saying you are eating for 2 but if im not hungry what should i do?

JennLoney responded:
You will be fine, your body knows what it needs and even if you are not getting what you need the baby will take what it needs from you. I have days where the thought of food makes me sick then I have days when I feel like I eat all day long! It is all normal part of being pregnant!!!!
Jenn 35 yrs old, husband 31 yrs old; 1 Son Jaidyn 8 years old; due 1/7/2012

mhbabygirl responded:
know how you feel i am 9 weeks, and some days i will want whatever is in sight, and others i cant even walk past the fridge!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! My name is Amanda and I am on my second pregnancy. I have one DD who is 4 years old from a previous relationship. My boyfriend and I are now expec...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
166 of 216 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.