Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

question about moving up?
kfadak posted:
I was just wondering do we move up automatically or do we have to post our information on the 2nd trimester list? I'm 13 wks and 3 days today.

KBratt responded:
You can move whenever you want to. When I was pregnant last time some ladies moved at 11w6d, some moved at 12w6d, some just moved because a close buddy did. There are no formalities

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Kelley,

Officially, you're considered in your second trimester at 13w3d to 26w4, so you're ready to move up. Yay!!!

Looks like I've been off on our 2nd Tri grads by a week or so. Sorry about that ladies...I was trying to keep you all to ourselves! LOL

To move up, you just go on over to the 2nd Trimester Community and say hi. Byroney has a due date list on that board, too. So, you can add your name there, too.

Congrats on moving up, but please check in here once in a while too so we can pull from your mommy wisdom!

~Andie
When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. - Sophia Loren

Spotlight: Member Stories

my blog: http://mrsleavitt.blogspot.com

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.