Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

HI, Im new here.
Anon_237010 posted:
Hi, everyone, and congrats to all.

I am expecting with mine and my husbands first together (married since May 2011). But it is far from our first, though I am handeling it as if it was. This baby would be #8 (#5 for me, #4 for him) for our family. Oh, by the way, they are ALL GIRLS.

I have my first ultrasound 8-22-11 and my first ob appt. 9-1-11. I was wondering if that is normal since as of July 18 my EDD is March 26, 2012, putting me at 8 weeks today.

I am looking for a support team, to help me to the end. We are both in the military and just got news, my husband is moving to Japan for 3 three years, in Jan.

What is team Green and team yellow?
Thank you, all

Take the Poll

What i everyone hoping for?
  • Boy
  • Girl
  • Either
vote
View Poll Results

truewyatt responded:
Green team is you want to know what you are having and I think yellow is you don't want to know what you are having.
These boards here are a great support team for you and your pregnancy.
H&H 9 months to you.

all4myanns replied to truewyatt's response:
Thank you

Andie_WebMD_Staff replied to all4myanns's response:
Hi All4myanns!

Welcome to the 1st Trimester community! Congratulations on your BFP!!

Wow, that's some news to get right after you find out you're pregnant! Sorry to hear your hubby is moving to Japan for 3 years. Will he be able to be home for the birth?

You'll find the ladies here to very supportive and fun. Everyone is very open and helpful. I'm sure you'll love the community!

You might like to add your name and other info to our weekly due date list . It's just a nice way to keep up to date on everyone at a glance!

Welcome!!

~Andie
When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. - Sophia Loren

ReneeErin responded:
The timing of your appointments is very normal. Most OBs in town won't see anyone until 12 weeks. It's a long wait when you're in the uncertain 1st trimester =P All girls!!! Wow!

I'm guessing I'm due about a week after you with my second. We have an 11 month old girl and are hoping for another girl since they will be so close in age.
Erin (29) Michael(30) DD: Lily (born Sept 2010) Baby 2 due April 4th or so

SimonaSwaby responded:
Congrats to you and your husband. it is wonderful bringing snother life into this world. This is actually my first baby but my boyfriend's fourth. My EDD is March 21, 2012.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 23.. My hubby and I will celebrate our 1 yr anniversary on 6/18/2010. We were off/on high school sweethearts and ended up going separate ways. Af...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.