Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

1st BABY!!
worrysport posted:
Just found out I was pregnant at 4wks and 4days, last Friday. I'm now at 5wks today and will be telling his mom with him today! I am 22 and so excited to have my first baby. Right now its seems so far away though. My due date is 4/18/2012 but could possibly be 4/20/2012. I am going to for sure find out on September 15th, my first prenatal appointment at 9wks I believe:)

hgreenwood7058 responded:
congrats. I am 4w5d now. I found out at 3w4d. I am due on 4/24/12 based on ovulation. I have my first u/s on sept 9th and then new ob appt on sept 22nd (I will be almost 11 weeks by then). I am 24. This will be my first. I had a miscarriage feb 10th so hoping for the best with this little one

BeautifullyBlessed replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Lurking...

Congratulations worrysport.

hgreenwood7058, Wow! I didn't know you were pregnant. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm happy for you and your DH.

Wishing you both a happy and healthy pregnancy and baby.
Me (31) DH (30) Hoping for 1st DS or DD by next year! God is good all the time and His mercy endures forever...be at peace!

SimonaSwaby responded:
Congrats to you and your husband. It is exciting feeling. I am almost 10wks on Wednesday and can't wait to be done with the 13wks. But like my doctor said enjoy being pregnant!!!!

mam546 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Congrats to both of you, I also had a miscarriage with my first but had a healthy boy with my second. He's now 2.5 and now i'm pregnant again! I can't wait to see this baby as well. Best of luck to all of you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 21 year old senior in college. I'm studying to be a Kindergarten teacher! What can I say? I love the little ones! I've been engaged ...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful