Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

hoping for a boy!!!!
jus3girls posted:
Hi everyone my name is Jessica I am 25 and have 3 girls. This is my 5th pregnancy I have a 6 year old, 5 year old and a 4 year old and I had a m/c in nov last year. I am very excited and really hoping for a boy but wouldn't mind a girl just as long as its healty I am ok. My fiance and I have been together for 10 years and are hoping to get married in 2012 if everything goes as planned. I love meeting new people and would love advice and to give advice to young girls that are pregnant.

AAgradillas responded:
Welcome! When's your EDD? First dr appt? Hope all goes well for you and this board is so much fun!!!! I'll wish a boy for you and you can wish a girl for me!!!

jus3girls replied to AAgradillas's response:
I am due april 16 2012.My first dr. appt was aug 17 and had a sono sept 2. My next appt is sept 28. I will be hoping for a girl for you ok.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I are both 28. We are getting ready to move to Charlotte, NC from Bluffton, SC and are looking forward to baby # 1 in May of 2011. We g...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful