Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

hoping for a boy!!!!
jus3girls posted:
Hi everyone my name is Jessica I am 25 and have 3 girls. This is my 5th pregnancy I have a 6 year old, 5 year old and a 4 year old and I had a m/c in nov last year. I am very excited and really hoping for a boy but wouldn't mind a girl just as long as its healty I am ok. My fiance and I have been together for 10 years and are hoping to get married in 2012 if everything goes as planned. I love meeting new people and would love advice and to give advice to young girls that are pregnant.

AAgradillas responded:
Welcome! When's your EDD? First dr appt? Hope all goes well for you and this board is so much fun!!!! I'll wish a boy for you and you can wish a girl for me!!!

jus3girls replied to AAgradillas's response:
I am due april 16 2012.My first dr. appt was aug 17 and had a sono sept 2. My next appt is sept 28. I will be hoping for a girl for you ok.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 32. I've been a middle school teacher for 10 years. I love, love, love that age though I know they can terrorize. I got married in October...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.