Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

** May 2012 Due Date Club! **
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hello there Mommies!

Congratulations to all of you May Mommies! You'll be having a wonderful Spring-time bundle of joy. This thread is for all the pregnant mommies due in May 2012 to get together, chat and share stories with others at the very same stage as you are.

You'll find a link to this and the other Due Date Clubs at the top of the page in the announcement area to help you locate your friends here easily.

Feel free to introduce yourself, let us know where you're from, and share your BFP story with us!

Byroney

Photo: Patrick Doheny Courtesy: EveryStockPhoto .com

brokenlove responded:
My names Veronica, i have a super active 3 year old son, and am pregnant with my second due 5/7/11
Me(23) SO(28) DSS(Xavier 8)DSD(Raven 6)DSS(Dominic 5) DS(Izaiah 3) EDD(5/7/12). I excited to find out the sex he doesn't want to know.

MrsJenn2007 responded:
Hi!

My name is Jenn, I have a 3 1/2 year old daughter and now pregnant again and due May 15th! So exciting!

I just had my iud removed July 20th and waited the recommended first cycle and got a BFP on the first try! Still in shock!

MrsHoro responded:
I just learned today that my EDD is May 15th (My father's birthday). This is our first and the first blood grandchild on both sides.

parliermom responded:
My name is Natasha. I live in North Carolina. I have a 12 yr old and a 6 six old. I am blessed to be pregnant again! My due date is 5/4/12!

aprill1976 responded:
Hi! My name is April.. I have a 23mo son..he'll be 2 on October 23rd. Just found out I am pregnant with my 2nd child last week. My due date (haven't had ob appt. yet) is around May 10th.

Jackie03291 responded:
Hi my name is Jackie. I have a daughter who will 3 on October 14th and I just learned that I am pregnant with my second due around May 6th. I won't have my first dr. appt until September 28th though, so hopefully is everything is progressing as it should!

Best of luck to everyone, and I look forward to following this journey with you all!

AMcInnis6504 responded:
Hello everyone! After a year of trying with PCOS, I found out a few weeks ago that I am pregnant with my first! My EDD is 5/9/11 and my birthday is the 7th! That will be the best birthday present ever! I am very excited and wish us all a H&H 9 months!

aceadie replied to AMcInnis6504's response:
Hi Ladies! I'm Adrienne, my due date is ~ May 2nd and this will be our first baby. I look forward to going through this with all of you and having some people to talk to about all that's going on through this.

nicram8683 responded:
Well my unconfirmed due date is 5/20/12. My daughter will be 8 in March. We have been TTC for a little over a year & we finally did it on a cycle with no intervention of any kind (were holding out for a Sept. IUI). Still having betas done til they get over 1000.

LittleO125 responded:
My unconfirmed due date is May 8, 2012. So thrilled to be posting here!!! Praying for a sticky bean after such a long wait!

MichsPoppy responded:
Hi! I'm Michelle. I am pregnant with my first. First doctors appt is Oct 4th...can't come soon enough!! My estimated due date is May 12th. Very excited and nervous! I am 41 and never thought I'd be pregnant. Throw some sticky dust my way!

matkinson15 responded:
Hi! My name is Michele...and I am expecting May 19...my first child....SUPER nervous!!......but EXCITED

MANDY83032 replied to brokenlove's response:
I am due the same day! Congrats! Have you had an ultrasound yet?

MANDY83032 responded:
Hey! My name is Mandy, we are expecting our first baby May 7th, I am very nervous, because I had a miscarriage June 22nd this year. So far, everything is good and I got to hear the heartbeat yesterday!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 26 years old, have been with my husband for 9 years, married for 7. We have 2 boys, Logan(11-22-05) and Cameron(11-19-07). We have tried for ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.