Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

IM PREGNANT!
An_240053 posted:
My name is natalie and I am a first time mommy to be ... I'm 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant due 5/26/2012

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
Hi Natalie, congratulations!

You found out pretty early...did you have any symptoms? What test did you use?

Have a healthy and happy pregnancy!
Me (31) DH (30) Hoping for 1st DS or DD by next year!

God is good all the time and His mercy endures forever...be at peace!

Anon_3148 responded:
Congrats! We are only one day apart, my EDD is 5/27/12. I found out really early too, I took a test on 9/15 and got a pregnant!!

peanut_1991 responded:
Lurking from second tri:
I found out when I was pregnant at exactly 4 weeks! Now almost 23 weeks! Good luck with your many long weeks ahead! This is my second pregnancy... I miscarried my first but this one is going great. You will worry and be scared but the first time you feel the baby move is the most amazing thing.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
congrats. Based on when I thought I ovulated I found out at 4w4d. I am due 4/17/12. And I just had my first appt today and I got to hear the heartbeat!
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD based on U/S 4/21/12-Green team. Hope this LO will stick

hgreenwood7058 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
oops I just reread this and I was 3w4d based on when I thought I ovulated. But they bumped my due date up since it wasn't that far off. (based on O I woulda been due 4/24, based on u/s it woulda been 4/21 and based on lmp it was 4/17 so they decided to keep the lmp date.) best wishes
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD based on U/S 4/21/12-Green team. Hope this LO will stick

kazia1229 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
am due may 25 and i found out on september 10

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Shannon and I'm pregnant with my 3rd- due December 8th, 2010. I'm 24 yrs old and engaged to the most awesome guy ever (I'm a ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.