Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Migraines
EEE4565 posted:
Is anyone else experincing migraines. Before pregnancy i got them about once a moth and good pain meds would usually take care of them or hiding out in the dark. Im now getting them a few times a week and Tylenol just doesnt cut it. Ive been missing work and already feel them coming down on me for it which is not the added stress that I need. Ive tried cold back on the neck, warm pack on my forehead and my OB recomended a soda which I dont like to drink since I am a huge caffiene fan and have avoided it up until yesterday. None of those seem to work.

jpvmami2 responded:
I hate to tell you that I am just like you...always got migraines associated w my cycle, so while pregnant with my daughter, 9 years ago, I regularly had them, and just like you, tried everything..I just had to accept the fact that that was one of my symptoms that I had to deal with because of all the hormones, just like when it was time for my period...now Im 4 weeks pregs and have @ least 1 bad headache a day..I would trade that for throwing up all 9 months any time..which I havent done @ all...sorry no cure , but know that your not alone

EEE4565 replied to jpvmami2's response:
thanks

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had my first daughter while attending college, and with the help and support of my family I graduated from SDSU with my BA in Neuropsychology. I wor...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful