Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Migraines
EEE4565 posted:
Is anyone else experincing migraines. Before pregnancy i got them about once a moth and good pain meds would usually take care of them or hiding out in the dark. Im now getting them a few times a week and Tylenol just doesnt cut it. Ive been missing work and already feel them coming down on me for it which is not the added stress that I need. Ive tried cold back on the neck, warm pack on my forehead and my OB recomended a soda which I dont like to drink since I am a huge caffiene fan and have avoided it up until yesterday. None of those seem to work.

jpvmami2 responded:
I hate to tell you that I am just like you...always got migraines associated w my cycle, so while pregnant with my daughter, 9 years ago, I regularly had them, and just like you, tried everything..I just had to accept the fact that that was one of my symptoms that I had to deal with because of all the hormones, just like when it was time for my period...now Im 4 weeks pregs and have @ least 1 bad headache a day..I would trade that for throwing up all 9 months any time..which I havent done @ all...sorry no cure , but know that your not alone

EEE4565 replied to jpvmami2's response:
thanks

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm pregnant with my first and am very excited, but also nervous. I'm hoping to learn more with the discussion boards and share tips.

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.