Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Baby movements
bbcntpa posted:
I'm 11w 4d today and I started feeling the baby move this morning. This is my second child. Over the past 2-3 days I thought I might feel some movement but then I thought it was too early. But today I was certain of it.....it definitely was not gas, hunger, or indigestion. Then my mother called and randomly asked me if I was feeling the baby move yet. I told her that I thought so, but that I won't even be 12 weeks until Thursday and wasn't that too early. She told me that she felt me moving at 12 weeks (I was her 2nd child too). So then I researched it online and sure enough, it's totally possible to feel the baby this early. They said that with subsequent pregnancies you tend to experience and feel things earlier and earlier. I felt my DS moving at 14-16 weeks, so I guess it's not too terribly much earlier this time. Regardless, I'm enjoying getting to know this little one even better!! This is my favorite part of pregnancy!
Me (34), DH (38), DS(3), EDD 5/3/12 (but c-section end of April)

mrshoro responded:
Congratulations!!!
It must be a wonderful feeling to feel the baby move. This is my first so I don't think I will be so lucky to feel my LO so soon.
DH, Roxxy(furbaby, 4), Abby(furbaby, almost 2), EDD 5/15/12

jlbwondering35 responded:
YAY! What a fun feeling! I'm interested to see how soon I feel this LO moving around. I didn't feel my DS till about 16 weeks.

Enjoy!!!!!
ME(37) DH(40) DS BORN 3-3-11, CHEERING FOR THE PINK TEAM THIS TIME. EDD 6-22-12.

bbcntpa replied to jlbwondering35's response:
Yes, I was really surprised to feel anything this early. I figured it would be around 14-16 wks again. But I'm positive about what I felt. There's no kind of consistency yet. Very sporadic and I seem to need to be in a particular position (sitting almost upright...not reclined or lying down). With my DS, once I started feeling him it was pretty much nonstop movement. He got the hiccups a lot too. And towards the end of that pregrancy you could see my entire belly shifting around from across the room. He was very active in the womb and has remained that way his whole life!! I'm excited to start learning about this little one. I expect it'll probably be at least 2 more weeks before I really start feeling this baby regularly though.
Me (34), DH (38), DS(3), EDD 5/3/12 (but c-section end of April)

Spotlight: Member Stories

me 28, DH 28, DD 9/25/08, Baby #2 9/24/2010, two mini schnauzers!!! We are die hard Kansas State University fans and bleed PURPLE!!! GO STATE!

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.