Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

So yucky feeling...
Jackie03291 posted:
Ugh, I just need to vent. I have been feeling really light headed and lethargic the past two days and today I went to CVS on my lunch break to check my blood pressure because I suffered from high blood pressure during my entire first pregnancy and I had a suspicion that it is coming back and needless to say it was 153/70, so very high. I called the dr. and left the nurse a message over two hours ago and still have not heard back! I feel so horrible and I am at work, so I just really wish they would call me back to offer me some suggestion on what I can do. Anyways, vent over! Anyone else dealing with blood pressure problems already? With my first they started relatively early as well and I eventually had to go on medication for the remainder of my pregnancy.
Jackie (26) Ava (10/14/08)

MrsHoro responded:
They thought I had high BP but it was only high at the doctor's. Last OB it was normal but they are still going to watch it. I've felt off too since Friday. Still want to be in bed. Try to watch your salt (read the labels), make sure you drink plenty of water, and try to put your feet up when you can.

I hope we both feel better soon.
DH, Roxxy(furbaby, 4), Abby(furbaby, almost 2), EDD 5/15/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm 28 and pregnant with our first child. I am really worried about my pregnancy since I misscarried just over three month ago.

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 80 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.