Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Baby #2 on the way!
Furyss2 posted:
Hey Ladies! Me and my DH started trying two weeks ago, I'm supposed to start my AF on the 8th or 9th but two days ago I took a test and it was positive! Then today I took two clearblue digital tests and they both said Pregnant!! I'm so excited, but so in shock that it happened so fast. Of course I have all the worries but I'm trying to not stress about it. anyway just wanted to say hello to everyone and congrats to all of you.

BabyDems responded:
Congrats! I found out super early too, worked on the first try! lol. Some of us are so lucky that way, my aunt and uncle it took them like a year, so wish it was easy for everyone out their trying. Have you thought about how you are going to share the news or when?
-Me (31) DH Tim (32) DD Ella (1) EDD: 5/28/12

Furyss2 replied to BabyDems's response:
Thank you! Yes we are very blessed to not have to wait. And my Mom and sisters already know and of course my Husband, but I don't want to tell anybody else right now until I see my doctor and everything looks okay. My husband is a manager at O'reilly Auto parts and I went in there the day I knew for sure I was pregnant. I handed him the digital pregnancy test and I said " Excuse me, but do you have any parts that look like this?" He couldn't do anything but laugh, it was so funny.

BabyDems replied to Furyss2's response:
That's hilarious! Where are you from?

Furyss2 replied to BabyDems's response:
I know right? It was too funny. I live in northern California, about an hour from Sacramento.

BabyDems replied to Furyss2's response:
wow, didn't know O'reilly Auto parts was across so many states....we have them here in Wisconsin & Minnesota

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together for 15 years now, married for 2 and are expecting baby #2 on May 28 (which is 1 day b4 my bday). We have a super s...More

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 80 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.