Baby #2 on the way!
Furyss2 posted:
Hey Ladies! Me and my DH started trying two weeks ago, I'm supposed to start my AF on the 8th or 9th but two days ago I took a test and it was positive! Then today I took two clearblue digital tests and they both said Pregnant!! I'm so excited, but so in shock that it happened so fast. Of course I have all the worries but I'm trying to not stress about it. anyway just wanted to say hello to everyone and congrats to all of you.

BabyDems responded:
Congrats! I found out super early too, worked on the first try! lol. Some of us are so lucky that way, my aunt and uncle it took them like a year, so wish it was easy for everyone out their trying. Have you thought about how you are going to share the news or when?
-Me (31) DH Tim (32) DD Ella (1) EDD: 5/28/12

Furyss2 replied to BabyDems's response:
Thank you! Yes we are very blessed to not have to wait. And my Mom and sisters already know and of course my Husband, but I don't want to tell anybody else right now until I see my doctor and everything looks okay. My husband is a manager at O'reilly Auto parts and I went in there the day I knew for sure I was pregnant. I handed him the digital pregnancy test and I said " Excuse me, but do you have any parts that look like this?" He couldn't do anything but laugh, it was so funny.

BabyDems replied to Furyss2's response:
That's hilarious! Where are you from?

Furyss2 replied to BabyDems's response:
I know right? It was too funny. I live in northern California, about an hour from Sacramento.

BabyDems replied to Furyss2's response:
wow, didn't know O'reilly Auto parts was across so many states....we have them here in Wisconsin & Minnesota