Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

** July 2012 Due Date Club! **
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Howdy Mommies!

Congratulations to all of you July Mommies! You'll be having a wonderful late Spring or early Summer bundle of joy. This thread is for all the pregnant mommies due in July 2012 to get together, chat and share stories with others at the very same stage as you are.

You'll find a link to this and the other Due Date Clubs at the top of the page in the announcement area to help you locate your friends here easily.

Feel free to introduce yourself, let us know where you're from, and share your BFP story with us!

Byroney

Photo: Mmagallan Courtesy: EveryStockPhoto .com

tia921 responded:
Hey I'm Tia and I'm due July 5-7, 2012. This is my second child. My son is 6.5 years old so its been a long time since I've gone through these changes of hormones and such. I just found out a week ago and was so excited. (I've been waiting to have a daughter for years now.) Now as its getting closer to my first prenatal visit with my doc I'm getting nervous. I want to congratulate all the other moms and I guess you guys will hear from me often. I need someone to share my thoughts, moods, and more with.

sumis replied to tia921's response:
HI

I will be July 2012 Mommy as well .I have 6 .5 year old son as well .I was on TTC and the first month got me pregnant.Hoping for a girl this time .today will be my first prenatal appt and I am little worried as now I am 5 weeks and nos isgns of nausea yet .During my last pregancy I was nauseous right from 3 rd week.Wish me luck ladies .

kaylac18 responded:
Hi Mamas!

My name is Kayla, I'm 28 and I am expecting my first baby in July (this predictor says 7/13). My husband and I are super excited, but I am nervous and anxious at the same time.

So far (I am 4w4d), I havent had many symptoms... Just some light cramping, and bloating.

I am totally flying blind here, and am hoping that I can get some guidance! My first OB/GYN appt is Dec 5th.

xoxo

Mom2Emma23 responded:
Hi!
According to the due date calculator I am due 7/13/2012. This will be my second baby, my daughter is 4 and will be 5 when this baby is born. We just found out Friday night and this afternoon I go to the dr for a confirmation appt. We were trying but just barely so I was shocked it happened so quickly. No symptoms so far besides some light cramping and I seem bloated : /
Nice to meet all of you!

Furyss2 responded:
Hello! My name is Carolyn, and I am pregnant with baby # 2 due date 7/15/12, I have a 2 year-old daughter. I want to share with you how I told my husband. My husband is the manager at O'reilly auto parts, and I went in there last week and as I handed him the digital pregnancy test that said "Pregnant" I asked him if he had a part like this in his store. All he could do was laugh, it was too funny. anyway congrats to all of you!

northern_girl replied to Furyss2's response:
Waiting on blood work for an EDD, but I think it is approximately 7/6/12

northern_girl replied to northern_girl's response:
Ooops, just woke up...EDD of 7/20/12

zomgbritt responded:
Hi to all the soon to be mommies out there! Little bit of background info - I had a MC at 7 weeks back in May. So, my fiance & I have been TTC for 7 months before we finally got our BFP!! I am now in my 5th week of pregnancy, EDD is 7/11/2012. Send me all your sticky vibes! I had my first prenatal check-up on Tues 11/8/11. The doctor scheduled me an early ultrasound for 11/15/11 to check on the development & heartbeat. We are soo excited!! I have been in a great mood this pregnancy and experiencing lots of symptoms already! Good luck to all baby mommas

NolaMommy2012 responded:
My name is Joyelle, i am 24 years old and I live in New Orleans Louisiana. mM Husband and I are so excited we just found out yesterday that we are going to be parents. We are 1st timers. We have only been married for 6 months so it came a little bit of a shock but not too much, now we could not be happier!

Furyss2 replied to northern_girl's response:
yeah I havent called my doc yet. I will probably make an appointment in a week or so. I am not too worried about it since they don't see you until your 9 weeks or so. I'm so excited to have a July baby, my sisters bday is on the 17th so she could very well get a birthday surprise! haha

kollerbaby1 responded:
Hi all! My husband and I have had 3 m/c (missed m/c at 10.5wk and 2 chemical). We got a BFP on Oct. 31... YAY and things are looking/feeling good. We're hoping this will be a "sticky" baby. I will be calling my OB tomorrow to schedule my 1st appointment (I wanted to make sure this wasn't going to be another chemical pregnancy). I'm about 5.5 wks with due date around July 13th... I'm glad to have a group of women going through this too. I've had some bloating, mild cramping, breast tenderness, and some nausea (the last couple days).

natty_b responded:
Hi, my name is Natalie. I got my BFP on 11/11/11. I just had my IUD removed the end of September, so this happened really fast! I hope the little bean sticks. Anyways, this in my second. I have a 3 year old son. Looking forward to the next 9 months!

Jennax907 responded:
Hi Everyone! I'm approximately 5 weeks 4 days pregnant with my 3rd. We actually were not trying for a third and conceived while on birth control. However, both of us are very excited to bring #3 into this world. We have a 2.5 and a 1 year old. We're going to be super busy parents! EDD 7/12/12

BethCerm responded:
Hi I'm Beth and I'm due with baby #2 on July 6th. We're very excited to have another baby to accompany our first. Congrats to all of you too!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I just found out that I am pg with #1. Totally unexpected. I tried for 5 years with my ex and nothing not a single positive test at all. So I am super...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.