Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

new here with a question
Mom2Emma23 posted:
Hi everyone!
I just found out I am pregnant with my 2nd child. Probably due around 7/13. Any second or third time moms here? How soon did you start showing?

brokenlove responded:
Lurking from 2nd tri, i started to show a small bump at 11.5weeks, im currently 13.5 weeks now.
Me(23) DS(Izaiah 3) Based of first U/S EDD(5/11/12). Green team

EEE4565 responded:
I started showing at about 12 1/2 weeks. I heard if you have children already that you can show much sooner than that

jlbwondering35 responded:
Well...my DS is 8 months old...I got pregnant again when he was 7 months...so needless to say, after I eat I'm showing a little and I'm only in my 8th week. LOL! I never got my flat belly back before getting pregnant again! Oh well, more work for me next summer!
ME(37) DH(40) DS BORN 3-3-11, CHEERING FOR THE PINK TEAM THIS TIME. EDD 6-22-12.

tia921 responded:
With my first child I didnt show until I was 13 weeks but with my second child I'm showing at just 6.5 weeks now. Guess I cant hide it too long so why not show off our Baby Bumps.

orin34 responded:
:lurking from one year olds community:
With my son I started showing at 9 months....... no I am NOT joking. I was so looking forward to having a cute baby belly but no...... by the time I started to "show" it was time to push. Granted I am a "bigger girl", but I have seen other large women look pregnant! I was kind of embarassed actually, because I would be buying baby stuff and they would ask if I wanted a gift receipt

BekahS replied to tia921's response:
I am so glad I'm not the only one! This is my second pregnancy and I'll be 7 weeks this Saturday. My DF says I already have a little belly (thanks! haha). But I feel it too. My problem is that I get nauseated when my stomach gets empty. So I feel like I'm eating all the time.

With my first pregnancy, I barely showed until about 28-30 weeks. I wear scrubs to work and I had people asking if I was pregnant....a week before my due date!
Me, Rebekah (24), Fiance Shane (25), our daughter Avery (4), EDD 06/29/2012 with baby 2!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Cara and DB and I have been trying to conceive for over a year now and it's finaly happened. We are very excited yet a little nervous b...More

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 80 found this helpful