new here with a question
Mom2Emma23 posted:
Hi everyone!
I just found out I am pregnant with my 2nd child. Probably due around 7/13. Any second or third time moms here? How soon did you start showing?

brokenlove responded:
Lurking from 2nd tri, i started to show a small bump at 11.5weeks, im currently 13.5 weeks now.
Me(23) DS(Izaiah 3) Based of first U/S EDD(5/11/12). Green team

EEE4565 responded:
I started showing at about 12 1/2 weeks. I heard if you have children already that you can show much sooner than that

jlbwondering35 responded:
Well...my DS is 8 months old...I got pregnant again when he was 7 months...so needless to say, after I eat I'm showing a little and I'm only in my 8th week. LOL! I never got my flat belly back before getting pregnant again! Oh well, more work for me next summer!
ME(37) DH(40) DS BORN 3-3-11, CHEERING FOR THE PINK TEAM THIS TIME. EDD 6-22-12.

tia921 responded:
With my first child I didnt show until I was 13 weeks but with my second child I'm showing at just 6.5 weeks now. Guess I cant hide it too long so why not show off our Baby Bumps.

orin34 responded:
:lurking from one year olds community:
With my son I started showing at 9 months....... no I am NOT joking. I was so looking forward to having a cute baby belly but no...... by the time I started to "show" it was time to push. Granted I am a "bigger girl", but I have seen other large women look pregnant! I was kind of embarassed actually, because I would be buying baby stuff and they would ask if I wanted a gift receipt

BekahS replied to tia921's response:
I am so glad I'm not the only one! This is my second pregnancy and I'll be 7 weeks this Saturday. My DF says I already have a little belly (thanks! haha). But I feel it too. My problem is that I get nauseated when my stomach gets empty. So I feel like I'm eating all the time.

With my first pregnancy, I barely showed until about 28-30 weeks. I wear scrubs to work and I had people asking if I was pregnant....a week before my due date!
Me, Rebekah (24), Fiance Shane (25), our daughter Avery (4), EDD 06/29/2012 with baby 2!