Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Flu shots?
Cowgirls19 posted:
Is anyone getting a flu shot? My doctor said it's perfectly fine to, but she did mention how some women don't want to in the first trimester because that's when the most development is happening with the baby. Just wanted to see what you ladies were planning on doing.

sumis responded:
Yeah I heard its safe too without the preservative but I am planning to wait until the first trimester to get the shot

An_239617 responded:
got mine last week, just because i already have a little one at home and don't need him getting sick or him getting mommy sick so he got his shot and i got mine.

EEE4565 responded:
I had mine

northern_girl responded:
My doc's office asked me if I'd gotten it at work already. Since my employer offers it free of charge, and it is mandatory, I got it back in the beginning of October.
Looking like I got it just before I got pregnant

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tami. I am married to Bret and we have one child, a ten year old boy name Ashton. We have been TTC for over 2 years--and are finally due on...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.