Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Im back! way too soon though!!!! :)
mommyin2011 posted:
I just had my first baby on July 31, 2011. Just took a pregnancy yesterday and it came out positive! according to my last period, my due date is July 19th! 12 days before my son's 1st birthday! This is going to be one heck of a journey!!!!
Me (28) DH (26) 2 fur babies (both 1) - 1st baby EDD: 7/31/11 - BLUE TEAM!!

wmatto83 responded:
Congrats!!! I think i remember you from the boards when I was pregnant. My little is 6 months old. And I still lurk on these boards. This is going to feel like de ja vu for you. YOu are basically pregnant the same time you were last year lol! Good Luck hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!
ME (28) DH (39) DS born 5/24/11 2 Dogs (both 5)

mommyin2011 replied to wmatto83's response:
im still in shock! but really happy as well. i hope this preg. goes as smooth as the first
Me (29) DH (27) 4 fur babies - 1st baby DS born on 7/31/11 - prego again with 2 due on 7/19/12! - hoping for pink team!!

jlbwondering35 responded:
Welcome back! I'm due June 22nd which will put my two kids 15 months apart! Planned but holy crap, what was I thinking? Lol! Very excited though!
ME(37) DH(40) DS BORN 3-3-11, CHEERING FOR THE PINK TEAM THIS TIME. EDD 6-22-12.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 31 years old. I've been with my boyfriend for almost 12 years. I found out I was pregnant on March 29, 2011. My EDD is 11/19/2011, right s...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.