Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

2nd baby due in july 2012
knice1981 posted:
Hey all my name is Kimberly and I am due to have my second baby in july after almost 6 years of being a mother to a wonderful little girl. I am hoping for a boy this time but really would take just a healthy baby. I am due 7/21/2012 which is 6 days before my daughters 6th birthday. lol
I just found out this week and having cramping and so very tired. So wish me luck and I wish u all luck too!!!
Kimberly

BekahS responded:
Congratulations. I have a similar story. We (I, haha) are pregnant with our second child and hoping for a boy. (But as you know, we'd settle for a happy, healthy baby The due date for this little munchkin is 6 days before our daughters 5th birthday. We are all excited. I'd be more excited if I could muster up the energy
Again, congrats and here's to a happy, healthy baby (boy)!

Rebekah
Me, Rebekah (24), Fiance Shane (25), our daughter Avery (4), EDD 06/29/2012 with baby 2!

mommyin2011 responded:
Congrats to you both!

I too have a similar story. I am prego with my 2nd due 7/19; 12 days before my sons FIRST birthday!!!!! yes, we got pregnant very quick!! lol - but we are very happy and hopping for a little girl, but a healthy, happy baby is my top priority!!

good luck!!
Me (29) DH (27) 4 fur babies - 1st baby DS born on 7/31/11 - prego again with 2 due on 7/19/12! - hoping for pink team!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 28 years old and married the love of my life September of 2010. I was officially diagnosed a few months ago with a prolactin secreting pituitary ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.