Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

2nd baby due in july 2012
knice1981 posted:
Hey all my name is Kimberly and I am due to have my second baby in july after almost 6 years of being a mother to a wonderful little girl. I am hoping for a boy this time but really would take just a healthy baby. I am due 7/21/2012 which is 6 days before my daughters 6th birthday. lol
I just found out this week and having cramping and so very tired. So wish me luck and I wish u all luck too!!!
Kimberly

BekahS responded:
Congratulations. I have a similar story. We (I, haha) are pregnant with our second child and hoping for a boy. (But as you know, we'd settle for a happy, healthy baby The due date for this little munchkin is 6 days before our daughters 5th birthday. We are all excited. I'd be more excited if I could muster up the energy
Again, congrats and here's to a happy, healthy baby (boy)!

Rebekah
Me, Rebekah (24), Fiance Shane (25), our daughter Avery (4), EDD 06/29/2012 with baby 2!

mommyin2011 responded:
Congrats to you both!

I too have a similar story. I am prego with my 2nd due 7/19; 12 days before my sons FIRST birthday!!!!! yes, we got pregnant very quick!! lol - but we are very happy and hopping for a little girl, but a healthy, happy baby is my top priority!!

good luck!!
Me (29) DH (27) 4 fur babies - 1st baby DS born on 7/31/11 - prego again with 2 due on 7/19/12! - hoping for pink team!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 26 and a mom of 1 beautiful little girl who will be 3 in february.. Im married to my best friend (DH29) and have been for the past 4 years. We l...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful