Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

July Mom to be
lashunrenea posted:
Hi everyone

I just found out this Thursday that I am pregnant with baby number two. I have a 16mo and she is a bundle of joy. My Dr. appt. is November 29th and I am so excited and I hope this one is a BOY! So congrats to all the July Mommie.

TaraRowland responded:
I am also due in July! I have a 14 month old boy. I am not sure what we're having this time but I always pray for a healthy baby - boy or girl. Boys are great, though! Congratulations to you, and I hope your pregnancy is great!

mommyin2011 responded:
Congrats to you!
Im pregnant with my 2nd due July 19th. My son is only 3 1/2 months old right now!! didn't think I would conceive so soon. But this baby is a blessing!! he/she is due only 12 before my sons 1st birthday!!!
Me (29) DH (27) 4 fur babies - 1st baby DS born on 7/31/11 - prego again with 2 due on 7/19/12! - hoping for pink team!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 27 years old and my husband is 28. We were married on June 27, 2009. I wasn't ready for kids right away as I have an irrational fear of fi...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.