Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

July Mom to be
lashunrenea posted:
Hi everyone

I just found out this Thursday that I am pregnant with baby number two. I have a 16mo and she is a bundle of joy. My Dr. appt. is November 29th and I am so excited and I hope this one is a BOY! So congrats to all the July Mommie.

TaraRowland responded:
I am also due in July! I have a 14 month old boy. I am not sure what we're having this time but I always pray for a healthy baby - boy or girl. Boys are great, though! Congratulations to you, and I hope your pregnancy is great!

mommyin2011 responded:
Congrats to you!
Im pregnant with my 2nd due July 19th. My son is only 3 1/2 months old right now!! didn't think I would conceive so soon. But this baby is a blessing!! he/she is due only 12 before my sons 1st birthday!!!
Me (29) DH (27) 4 fur babies - 1st baby DS born on 7/31/11 - prego again with 2 due on 7/19/12! - hoping for pink team!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My Name is Diana and I live in Charleston, SC. We are pregnant with our third child. I have two girls ages 10 and 5. We are really hoping for a bo...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful