Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Unsure about what to expect
jesse1306 posted:
Hi. I'm Jessica. I had a MC at 10 weeks, 2 years ago October and my husband and I finally got a positive blood test from the Dr. this past week. The calendar indicates July 19th DD and all I hear from people when I tell them the news is, "I hope everything works out this time". Us too! Feeling bloated and everything I eat goes right on thru. I'm guessing this is the hormones. This pregnancy definitely feels different this time and no spotting Yea!!!

speechtxjessica responded:
My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 10 weeks as well and I went on to have the most beautiful baby girl the next year. Good luck to you!

jesse1306 replied to speechtxjessica's response:
Thank you. That is great news! I have a feeling mine will be a girl too or maybe I just really want a girl...

mommyin2011 replied to jesse1306's response:
Congrats! and I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy for you!!

We are due date buddies...im due 7/19 with my 2nd...I have a 3 1/2 month old now (this baby is due only 12 days before my sons 1s b-day! crazy!!!!)

good luck!!!
Me (29) DH (27) 4 fur babies - 1st baby DS born on 7/31/11 - prego again with 2 due on 7/19/12! - cheering for pink team!!

jesse1306 replied to mommyin2011's response:
Oh yea...that will be exciting to have someone else due at the same time! Keep me updated on how you are feeling and how things are going for you

jlbwondering35 responded:
Congratulations to you! Here's to a happy, healthy pregnancy this time around! I'm 10 weeks now and the fact that you can loose the pregnancy so close to the end of your 1st trimester is scary!!! Sticky baby vibes to you!!!!!
ME(37) DH(40) DS BORN 3-3-11, CHEERING FOR THE PINK TEAM THIS TIME. EDD 6-22-12.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amanda, I'm 21 years old and married to the 25 year old love of my life. Our first daughter was born October 7th, 2009 without any issu...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.