Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS DISAPPEARING AT 11 WEEKS IM SCARED HELP
canelson2003 posted:
IM 11 WEEKS PREGNANT AND IT SEEMED LIKE MY PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS DISAPPEARED OVERNIGHT. I WOKE UP TODAY AND I HAVE NO SORE BREASTS, NO NAUSEA,NO FREQUENT URINATION. IM NOT AS TIRED AS I WAS ANYMORE. IS THIS NORMAL. IM NOT BLEEDING AND IM NOT IN PAIN. ALSO I DO NOT HAVE ANY DISCHARGE. IM SCARED BECAUSE I HAD A MISCARRIAGE BEFORE BUT I WAS BLEEDING ALOT AND I WAS IN SERIOUS PAIN WHEN I MISCARRIED. IM NOT IN PAIN OR BLEEDING AT THIS TIME I JUST FEEL NORMAL. SHOULD I CHECK INTO THE EMERGENCY ROOM? BECAUSE I HAVENT PASSED ANY TISSUE LIKE I DID LAST TIME WHEN I MISCARRIED. TODAY I FEEL LIKE I HAVE A BURST OF ENERGY. PLEASE HELP ME IM SO SCARED!!

IrwinsLady responded:
it should be fine. may women lose symptoms as they near the second tri but if it will help ease your mind, give your doc a call. but im pretty sure you and baby are okay.

canelson2003 replied to IrwinsLady's response:
oh thank god someone answered im trying so hard to make an appointment today and everybodys out i guess due to the holiday but im terrified

mommyin2011 replied to canelson2003's response:
same thing happened to me with my first. its normal!! try to relax and enjoy the energy you have the symptoms (tired, lake of engery) will be back towards the end of ur last tri.
Me (29) DH (27) 4 fur babies - 1st baby DS born on 7/31/11 - prego again with 2 due on 7/19/12! - cheering for pink team!!

jlbwondering35 responded:
I wouldn't worry...I have ZERO pregnancy symptoms too! This is my second and it's completely different than how I felt with my first. Only thing is I'm SOOOO constipated! LOL! Enjoy feeling good...like pp said. Third trimester is a little more tiring
ME(37) DH(40) DS BORN 3-3-11, CHEERING FOR THE PINK TEAM THIS TIME. EDD 6-22-12.

earagonez responded:
Im 11 weeks too but I still am pretty sick. My breast stopped hurting around 7-8 weeks though. Its sounds normal though, because Ive heard most morning sickness and such ease up at 12 weeks. Im hoping mine go away soon too. But just go check with you doctor, it cant hurt. I kinda get worried to, this is my first pregnancy so I dont really know what I should be feeling, or what to expect, so sometimes it scares me that I dont even "feel" pregnant.. Good luck!!

sumis replied to earagonez's response:
congrats you are out of the first trimester .I am just waiting for that .4 more weeks to go

Spotlight: Member Stories

M name is Sarah Haynes and I'm 19 years old. I'm happily married and we're expecting our first child in July. :)

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.