Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

flu and being pregnant
gladys2000 posted:
I am about 6 weeks pregnant and have i am sick. i think its the flu. my trough is killing me, my body aches, my nose is runny. today is the fourth day. i feel a tinny bit better but i have to go back to work tomorrow so im scared im going to start feeling worse again. I am ok with feeling this way, but im scared for the baby. this is my second one and i got sick like this around the same time with my first pregnancy, my baby is fine and the flu did not effect me. i just cant help being worried about being so sick and being pregnant. all i am taking right now is tylenol. any tips or recommendations would help. Thanks.

sumis responded:
Don't worry I had the flu too when I was preganant with my firstone and nothing bad will happen.Tylenol is fine try to get plenty of rest .

Northern_Girl replied to sumis's response:
I didn't know you could take Tylenol. I've been miserable since Friday
Right now, I'd rather have morning sickness

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had my first daughter while attending college, and with the help and support of my family I graduated from SDSU with my BA in Neuropsychology. I wor...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful