Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

heartbeat
mommyin2011 posted:
when is the earliest time you can see the heartbeat? is 8 wks too early? I know with my son, at 10 wks, I saw him 'dancing' on the screen!!!

when did u see / hear ur babies hb for the 1st time?

thanks!
Me (29) DH (27) 4 fur babies - 1st baby DS born on 7/31/11 - prego again with 2 due on 7/19/12! - cheering for pink team!!

orin34 responded:
I went in with my son at about 8 weeks..... we saw the heartbeat on the ultrasound.

KBratt responded:
With DD I was 8w5d & could see it.

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
We did IVF so our RE did an ultrasound at 6w3d. We heard strong heartbeats on both of our babies. I had an ultrasound Thursday and I was 7w2d because I had some spotting. I have a blood clot near to one of the babies, but my doctor said that unless I have cramping, it should be fine. I heard their heartbeats again and we even saw that they are growing their little arms.

At 8 weeks, you should be able to see a heartbeat. I'll be 8 weeks on Tues.

mommyin2011 responded:
thank you all! I will be 8 wks this Thursday and im going for an ultrasound (the one they do on the belly - not internal) and hopefully, I can see my baby's heartbeat!!!
Me (29) DH (27) 4 fur babies - 1st baby DS born on 7/31/11 - prego again with 2 due on 7/19/12! - cheering for pink team!!

hgreenwood7058 replied to mommyin2011's response:
I was measuring 7w6d (4 days behind my lmp originally) and they were able to see the hb over the belly it was a very teeny flicker but she was able to measure it easily (166 bpm)(I measured diffently...smaller over the belly at that time than internal so you may be the same). He then caught up at the integrated u/s and stayed close to the same for my anatomy scan. Best wishes
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Green team. Hope this LO will stick

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 26 years old. DH and I have been married almost 6 years now. We live in Katy, TX outside of Houston. This is our first baby but we have a fuzzy b...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.