Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

8 weeks 4 days
Anya1984 posted:
Hello, I'm Anna. As of Monday i was 8 weeks and 4 days into my pregnancy, my due date is 7/5/11- this will be my 1st baby and i am extremely excited as well as being scared! Haven't been feeling anything unusual except some cravings- like yesterday finished a whole thing of pickled tomatoes then had mochi icecream I am looking forward to my pregnancy and the arrival of the baby! We are in process of moving so i am very excited looking at all baby stuff (yes, i know its too early to actually buy anything) I am generally very active and excercise about 5 times a week, any suggestions about how to stay active during the 40 weeks- whats acceptable/whats not? Thanks

mommyin2011 responded:
congrats on your pregnancy!

check out this website. It helped me alot!

http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/health-pregnancy-nutrition-and-fitness
Me (29) DH (27) 4 fur babies - 1st baby DS born on 7/31/11 - prego again with 2 due on 7/19/12! - cheering for pink team!!

KBratt responded:
~*Lurking from 2nd Tri*~Congrats on your pregnancy. If you are generally active to begin with you can usually continue your normal work out routine. If you are not comfortable doing that walking, yoga & swimming are the best "low impact" activities. Happy & Healthy 9mo to you!

Anya1984 replied to KBratt's response:
Thanks KBratt, i havent been having any problems keeping up my workout routine- except the cardio part, cant do as much or as extensive as i used to - get winded very easily. Also took down the weights amount that i am doing, still 5 times a week though. Have only gained 0.5LBS in the 9 weeks, its recommended 2-3 in the 1st 13 weeks so i think i'm all good.

Anya1984 replied to mommyin2011's response:
Thanks a lot, i've read all those already

Spotlight: Member Stories

BFP April '10, Due Dec 27th. I am also on PAL with more info :)

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.