Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

8 weeks 4 days
Anya1984 posted:
Hello, I'm Anna. As of Monday i was 8 weeks and 4 days into my pregnancy, my due date is 7/5/11- this will be my 1st baby and i am extremely excited as well as being scared! Haven't been feeling anything unusual except some cravings- like yesterday finished a whole thing of pickled tomatoes then had mochi icecream I am looking forward to my pregnancy and the arrival of the baby! We are in process of moving so i am very excited looking at all baby stuff (yes, i know its too early to actually buy anything) I am generally very active and excercise about 5 times a week, any suggestions about how to stay active during the 40 weeks- whats acceptable/whats not? Thanks

mommyin2011 responded:
congrats on your pregnancy!

check out this website. It helped me alot!

http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/health-pregnancy-nutrition-and-fitness
Me (29) DH (27) 4 fur babies - 1st baby DS born on 7/31/11 - prego again with 2 due on 7/19/12! - cheering for pink team!!

KBratt responded:
~*Lurking from 2nd Tri*~Congrats on your pregnancy. If you are generally active to begin with you can usually continue your normal work out routine. If you are not comfortable doing that walking, yoga & swimming are the best "low impact" activities. Happy & Healthy 9mo to you!

Anya1984 replied to KBratt's response:
Thanks KBratt, i havent been having any problems keeping up my workout routine- except the cardio part, cant do as much or as extensive as i used to - get winded very easily. Also took down the weights amount that i am doing, still 5 times a week though. Have only gained 0.5LBS in the 9 weeks, its recommended 2-3 in the 1st 13 weeks so i think i'm all good.

Anya1984 replied to mommyin2011's response:
Thanks a lot, i've read all those already

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well I'm 23 and married to a Marine. We have a little girl who was born 2/14/08 and are expecting another baby due on 2/14/11.

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful