Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

is it normal to not have any symptoms???
mnb311 posted:
I'm 7 weeks today and I still feel great. Last Monday (at 6w 1d) I had an early ultrasound and heard the heart beat and everything. This is my first pregnancy and after hearing so many women telling me about morning sickness and stuff it kind of worries me that i don't really have any symptoms. my boobs are very sore and getting bigger and thats about it. other than that i feel really good! is this normal??

BekahS responded:
Every pregnancy is different. Consider yourself lucky!
Me, Rebekah (24), Fiance Shane (25), our daughter Avery (4), EDD 06/29/2012 with baby 2!

Momobecca responded:
it's totally normal to feel nothing. i get m/s reaaaaally badly but a lot of people get none. congrats!

mommyin2011 responded:
I'll be 8 wks on Thursday (this is my 2nd preg.) and besides 1 day of morning sickness I have no pregnancy signs. my fist pregnancy, my breast were so sore and I was so tired. This time around, yes I am tired, but I do have a 4 month old baby at home that doesn't sleep the whole night yet...im not sore at all! Besides my missed period and positive pregnancy test, I would never guess that I was expecting again!

Like PP said, every pregnancy is different! You have a healthy baby growing inside if you! Enjoy your normal feeling!! I am
Me (29) DH (27) 4 fur babies - 1st baby DS born on 7/31/11 - prego again with 2 due on 7/19/12! - cheering for pink team!!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Totally normal. There is a regular poster on WebMD who was pregnant with twins and had no symptoms. A friend of mine is 24 weeks (I think) and has had no symptoms.

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
I'm 8w 2d and I only started having morning sickness last week. You may be one of the lucky women who don't get it at all. I really hope you are! (because it really sucks)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 33 year old mommy of a beautiful 2 year old girl with Baby #2 on the way! I have a wonderful husband and we all live in a small town in Ohio! ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.