Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

6 weeks, no symptoms?
Mybaby83 posted:
hello i recently found out i am pregnant. i am almost 6 weeks along with my 2nd. i know i am being paranoid but i think i need to hear that maybe some other women are going through the same thing. i have absolutely no pregnancy symptoms. i actually feel surprisingly great. i wish i could figure out how to use punctuation on this right now its driving me crazy. anyways the lack of symptoms has made me so paranoid i have taken 7 pregnancy tests. all were positive. i stopped all of my bad habits and cut my caffiene intake from 5 cups of coffee a day to maybe 1 if that. im not even tired. what is going on and is anyone else experiencing this.

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
I didn't start having morning sickness until the 7 week mark and I'm having twins. They say that every pregnancy is different and that some women are in the lucky minority to have no nausea at all. I'd just make an appointment with the doctor to check everything out, but I know of several women who didn't have symptoms while pregnant.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Normal. There's a regular poster on WebMD who didn't have any symptoms when she was pregnant with her twins. A friend of mine is about 26 weeks and other than sore breasts, she hasn't had any symptoms.

alexismomtoone responded:
I'm 7 weeks and don't really have symptoms either. With my daughter, I had a lot of fatigue and sore breasts but no morning sickness. This time, all I have is cramping which is driving me crazy with worry. I know it's just my uterus stretching but still, I'd like to see some other symptoms as well so I can relax! Headed to the doctor for 8 week check up a week from today.

mommyin2011 replied to alexismomtoone's response:
im 10 wks now and still don't have much of any symptoms...at 8 wks, I made an appt at a private u/s place and was able to see my baby's heartbeat-which made me feel so much better also , just went to my OB and there is a little baby in there!!! every pregnancy is different! enjoy not feeling like crap LOL.
Me (29) DH (27) 4 fur babies - 1st baby DS born on 7/31/11 - prego again with 2 due on 7/19/12! - cheering for pink team!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My DH and I have been married over 9 year! We got married right out of High School and had our DD shortly after. We are now expecting our 4th baby but...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.