Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Welcoming myself back :)
hoping101 posted:
I had my first son August 22, 2010 and am expecting baby #2 around August 21, 2012!

Pregnancy has always been a tough road for me. I have had 2 miscarriages, 1 ectopic with a tube removed, and my beautiful boy who caused some scares ! I successfully had my son with the help of clomid and metformin however this time haven't used anything. I am hoping for the best that's for sure!!! My doctor explained that a womans body changes so much after giving birth that my problems may have all fixed themselves. I sure hope she is right!!! I didn't have classic PCOS just a little abnormal hormone level which I think is fine now. Currently I have some tingle in my breasts and a crampy belly which hopefully isn't a bad sign. Nothing I can't handle! This baby is certainly in everyone's prayers... so come on baby!!!

wmatto83 responded:
Congrats and Good luck!!! I have heard the same thing and my doctor told me the same thing...that after birth your body changes and you can sometimes get pregnant way easier than before.
ME (28) DH (39) DS born 5/24/11 2 Dogs (both 5)

mommyin2011 responded:
Congrats!!
I have to agree on the getting pregnant easier part...I was TTC for 5 yrs and did an IUI in Sept. 2010 and it failed. By some miracle, I got pg in Nov 2010 and had a beautiful and healthy baby boy on July 31, 2011! I am now preg. with # 2 due July 20th! This pregnancy was a complete surprise, but we are thrilled!! Baby # 2 is due only 11 days before my sons first birthday! crazy!!!! we are in for a wild ride:)
Me (29) DH (27) 4 fur babies - 1st baby DS born on 7/31/11 - prego again with 2 due on 7/19/12! - cheering for pink team!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married for 5 years. I just found out that I am pregnant! Have not even been to the doctor yet, but I think I should be due...More

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 80 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.