Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

A little worried
An_242299 posted:
Hi everyone ... I am very new to this site so I hope I'm doing this properly ... I took a digital at home pregancy test last night and I found out I was pregnant. I've been having a lot of lower back pain and cramping for a few days now. Any thoughts?

AAgradillas responded:
Lurking from 3rd Tri -
Have you been to the doctor yet? Or called to make an appt? Usually they will have you go in to have blood work done, etc. I would start there and unfortunately, most of the time pregnancy is a waiting game... Good luck and congrats!!!!

hroses replied to AAgradillas's response:
I went to the emergency room to get checked out and they said everything was fine. I have some type of infection that they are looking into. sigh ... thanks lady

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello All! I am 27 year old from PA. Married for a 2 years and we had our first child a boy on 5/24/11. We also have two knuckle head dogs that are li...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.