Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Just an update, Any other July due dates?
soontobemommyofdos posted:
Hi, I am 23 and just starting my 11th week of my second pregnancy! I have an amazing little 3 year old daughter and am super excited about this LO! I am due on 07-20-12 a month after my due date with my daughter (06-20-08) She was actually born on the 19th though! So they are gonna have close birthdays!

mommyin2011 responded:
we share the same due date! I am also pg with # 2. I have a son that will turn 1 on July 31, 2012...that 11 days before my LO is due!!! now, that's going to be crazy LOL
Me (29) DH (27) 4 fur babies - DS born on 7/31/11 - Baby 2 due on 7/20/12! 2nd baby due only 11 days before my sons 1st b-day...It's going to be a wild ride!

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
My due date is July 18th. (yay)

RoniAnn797 responded:
I just found out yesterday that my due date is July 21, 2012. I didn't even know I was pregnant until just last week.

My daughter turns 3 on May 6, 2012.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Erin im 34 years old. After many years of trying had our son Sean on 5/3/2012. Knew we wanted another baby but feared that it was going to ...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful