Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

empty sac...
Anon_231573 posted:
im sooooo worried can someone please advise..went for my first ultrasound today im supposed to be six weeks along but there was an empty sac , got my lmp on nov twenty eight, doctor said is either to early or i may have a miscarrie...im soo confused has someone else been through this

Momobecca responded:
it's possible that you could be off on your dates. Did they do any blood work or tell you to come back in a few days? Even if you are just a few days off it could make a big difference in what is seen/isn't seen. Your baby could be the size of an apple seed and very hard to identify as of yet.

Djim86 replied to Momobecca's response:
yeah they took blood today and again on monday to see my numbers... its my first pregnancy so im just worried ... im sureon my dates i hope the baby was just to small..

sumis replied to Djim86's response:
I think your ovulation might be late .It happened to me as well but by 8 weeks they saw heartbeat .SO hang in there

Lots of sticky baby dust on you

seeshauna responded:
My Dr. saw me early...two days after I found out since I had a mc in September. According to my LMP I should have been about 6 weeks but when he did an internal u/s he said I am more like five weeks and that I probaby ovulated later. All he saw was a new yolk sac. I went back two weeks later and we saw the teeny tiny baby and it's heartbeat...so hopefully you're just super early. Did they tell you you HcG #'s after your bloodwork?

vgriffin0912 responded:
You very well could've O'd late. When pregnant with DD, I ovulated a week late, so I was a week off from my LMP EDD. This time, I was charting and knew my exact conception date. I have a u/s on Monday to verify my EDD though and make sure baby is healthy. Your OB should at least give you another u/s and the blood work can help out too.
ME (24), DH (31), DD (2), Peanut EDD 09/06/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 29, DH is 38, we have a beautiful little boy that is 2. We have been TTC for 17 months and on 3/6 we got BFP!! We couldn't be more excited! H...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful