Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Most likely miscarrying
hopingforbaby2011 posted:
Had bleeding yesterday, went in and the doctor wasnt too concerned as I had no pain or cramping. Still bleeding this morning so I went into the ER and my HCG level had dropped from 611 to 300. Not looking good.. Really upset right now.. Was really hoping things would be different this time. They did an u/s, no sign of anything in my uterus or tubes.

vgriffin0912 responded:
I'm sorry sweetie! *hugs*
ME (24), DH (31), DD (2), Peanut EDD 09/06/12

hopingforbaby2011 replied to vgriffin0912's response:
I dont know what's going on. I havent had any blood actually even come out of me, its only when I wipe. No pain at all and no blood whatsoever since I left the hospital yesterday. I am so confused.. You know after I got my LMP, I had ALOT of cramping on both sides of my ovaries so I am starting to wonder if by chance I hyper ovulated and got pregnant with twins and this is a case of a vanishing twin. Apparently 1 in 10 pregnancies are twins but alot of the time people wont even know it because one will disappear in the early first trimester. Trying to stay calm and see what the doc wants to do.

mlk240 replied to hopingforbaby2011's response:
First, I'm so sorry you are having troubles. I was told at my last mc that they can't see anything on ultrasound until your hcg levels are over 1000. The fact that your hcg level is dropping is more telling than anything that ultrasound could tell you at this point. I wish you the best.
Randi (31), DH (31), DS (6), EDD 4/13/12
Team Green
19w4d

hopingforbaby2011 replied to mlk240's response:
I know. I have pretty much come to terms with the only chance I really have was if this was a vanishing twin. Im keeping my fingers crossed...

hopingforbaby2011 replied to hopingforbaby2011's response:
Still no pain or bleeding, still feel pregnant. Tired all the time. Still very "wet" down there and cervix still feels closed .. Hoping these are all good signs..

vybe77 replied to hopingforbaby2011's response:
Hi Hope how are you? I dont know if you remember me from last year when you went through your ectopic I was around then..I had lost sight of you and was happy to find your thread in the last few days but am now saddened by these more recent developments..I am so sorry that you find yourself at this crossroads again..I am also hoping with you and for you that this might just be a situation that will turn out positively.
Did your Dr. tell you when he would be checking on you again? Maybe a repeat visit at the ER would offer some peace of mind since they could run another Beta on you and let you know whats going on..again, I hope it all works out..please keep me posted and take care.

hopingforbaby2011 replied to vybe77's response:
I actually go today for another HCG draw... Keeping fingers crossed.. Still no bleeding, no pain, cervix is still high and closed.. Who knows

hopingforbaby2011 replied to hopingforbaby2011's response:
Went for the draw. Tried to get the results but doc is out and apparently noone can read a computer to give me the results. Did go buy a 88 cent test again and just did it and it showed up positive right away. More so than the one I took yesterday morning so I am hoping these are all good signs.

chell1003 replied to hopingforbaby2011's response:
I had bleeding in my first trimester like you just when I wiped and then one day it gushed out and i was so upset i thought i too had mc'ed but I had a blood pocket on my placenta that was leaking dr said it was normal and it would resolve itself and i had a healthy baby boy a month ago. Hope that encourages you.

hopingforbaby2011 replied to chell1003's response:
Did you have any drops in your hcg?

Well everything you're telling us sounds promising now if only you could get those results back..do you know when that should be?

vybe77 replied to vybe77's response:
Also how far along are you today?

hopingforbaby2011 replied to vybe77's response:
I go in this morning.. I wouldnt have ovulated until around the week of xmas so I am guessing I am about 3-4 weeks

Well keep me posted..Im in here more often than I go to the bathroom checking on you! Good luck at your appt.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I will be celebrating my 55th birthday soon and my soon-to-be youngest daughter was born IN my heart, not under. That is to say we are adopting my gre...More

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 80 found this helpful